11/19 - Shorts Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a 1-hour survey about your life goals (round 2) | PANDA
Requester: OSA SUA 2016 [ATC20L3HZIYVI] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 5.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 3 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: This is a survey about your life goals. We will be asking you about your plans, the people that are important to you, and how you feel you can attain your goals.
Time: 24 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $8.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100;Masters has been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 85;Location is US
Can someone who caught this tell me if I should keep PANDA'ing or not? Does (round 2) mean that I had to do (round 1) or can anyone do this?

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
Has anyone done the $5 jury it? If so got a time on it?

Kliq

Reaction score
Can someone who caught this tell me if I should keep PANDA'ing or not? Does (round 2) mean that I had to do (round 1) or can anyone do this?
"If you already answered our survey earlier this week, please don't take it again."

I think you'll be good.

Reactions: ChristopherASA

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
But were the good ol' days really that good?
No, it was pretty awful because tons of HITs got rejected. On the other hand, no one cared about rejections because approval rating wasn't often used as a qualifier and Masters didn't exist so people didn't worry about that. Most HITs were writing SEO content for blogs which was awful. Let me tell you about the merits of roof tiles and gutters.

How long ago was that...I can remember some 160K days
Like, 2007-2008?

MrTrentSD

Alive and Kicking
Contributor
Reaction score
No, it was pretty awful because tons of HITs got rejected. On the other hand, no one cared about rejections because approval rating wasn't often used as a qualifier and Masters didn't exist so people didn't worry about that. Most HITs were writing SEO content for blogs which was awful. Let me tell you about the merits of roof tiles and gutters.

Like, 2007-2008?
07-08 Back when I had a real 9-5 job. Didn't know MTurk was that old.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh my gosh I want this. And hey if I took out the egg yolks, bacon, and bread it would even be healthy as per my new and improved eathing habits started 19 hrs ago. ...

....sigh....

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I completed ~5000 HITs in 2008 and ~40000 this year. 70% of my rejections were from those first 5000. Definitely remember rewriting a lot of random sentences with strict instructions to keep certain keywords as is. It jump-started my copywriting career, though, so it wasn't all bad!

lobo925

CEO of Pizza
Contributor
Reaction score
And hey if I took out the egg yolks, bacon, and bread it would even be healthy as per my new and improved eathing habits started 19 hrs ago. ...
I do not think that would be the same thing then
might still taste good

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I do not think that would be the same thing then
might still taste good
it would be a slice of avocado. Luckily I like avocado.

But no not the same thing.
:arghh:
I will find a picture to make myself feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies.