What are you watching tonight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
I love the 80's, I was only 4 years old when they ended so I get to look back and pick the best things about it without worrying about any of the negatives that decade had.
I was a bit young too, but I was born at the turn of the decade.
so throughout all the years at school, you can bet your ratty ass I was the coolest kid in town
I had hammertime parachute pants (two pairs!) that I wore frequently
I gelled my hair, and would use a boar bristle brush on the sides of my head above my ears (zack morris of saved by the bell fame later stole my exact hair style)
I had four of those heat/thermal shirts that changed color with the temperature
I had a diamond earing with a cross hanging down off my left ear - a piercing that I did myself, using a stud earring and a potato
I had a tail, where the back of the head is cut rather short, except the middle is left (no, no one called it a rat tail until over a decade later) (my mom always wanted me to get a mullet, but I was a different type of cool)
I had a denim vest with a few shiny and cool rocks attached via hotglue gun to look like rhinestones kinda
I used to participate in freestyle rap battles in the courtyard on the days I wasn't playing suey or wallball

oh my god, when did it all go down hill and I became a minimalist that wears basically the same jeans and tshirt every single day?

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I was a bit young too, but I was born at the turn of the decade.
so throughout all the years at school, you can bet your ratty ass I was the coolest kid in town
I had hammertime parachute pants (two pairs!) that I wore frequently
I gelled my hair, and would use a boar bristle brush on the sides of my head above my ears (zack morris of saved by the bell fame later stole my exact hair style)
I had four of those heat/thermal shirts that changed color with the temperature
I had a diamond earing with a cross hanging down off my left ear - a piercing that I did myself, using a stud earring and a potato
I had a tail, where the back of the head is cut rather short, except the middle is left (no, no one called it a rat tail until over a decade later) (my mom always wanted me to get a mullet, but I was a different type of cool)
I had a denim vest with a few shiny and cool rocks attached via hotglue gun to look like rhinestones kinda
I used to participate in freestyle rap battles in the courtyard on the days I wasn't playing suey or wallball

oh my god, when did it all go down hill and I became a minimalist that wears basically the same jeans and tshirt every single day?
Whatever you do, please never stop sharing stories about your life/wardrobe.

Status
Not open for further replies.