11/20 - Missing Peach Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 526

I just looked up grocery ads for california. they charge too much out there. best deals I could find at Von's - 79 cents for a bag of flour or sugar but you need a coupon or to put the coupon on their app hooked up to your store card. celery bunch for 99 cents. 64 oz eggnog for $2.99. cream cheese $1.67. broccoli 77 cents for a pound. those are everyday type of sales not good sales.

Reactions: Hank-Scorpio

LlamaRhama

Party Llama
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
I just looked up grocery ads for california. they charge too much out there. best deals I could find at Von's - 79 cents for a bag of flour or sugar but you need a coupon or to put the coupon on their app hooked up to your store card. celery bunch for 99 cents. 64 oz eggnog for $2.99. cream cheese $1.67. broccoli 77 cents for a pound. those are everyday type of sales not good sales.
I need you to go shopping with me, please. You seem very good at this money saving thing.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

LlamaRhama

Party Llama
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
lol i live in a city :p no chickens nearby
You would be surprised. A friend that worked at a hotel told me he went into a guy's room to clean it and found 3 chickens just chilling. This was San Antonio, though so maybe that has something to do with it. :thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.