11/20 - Roman Numerals Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
well right now, Chesty my English Bulldog is barking at a rock. Midas the Golden is mad cause chesty ain't playing with him so he's barking at Chesty. This shit goes on most of the day, until they start play wrestling, under my desk and biting.
Pls tell your dogs that I love them and think they're cute. That's the cutest thing ever.

Reactions: FrenchToast

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Do you guys listen to anything while you are Turking?
I sometimes listen to Brown Noise b/c I have a real hard time concentrating.

If I'm doing a batch I don't have to think a lot about, I put on a mix of songs that keep me from falling asleep/ losing my attention (like fun sing-along-songs)

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
Pls tell your dogs that I love them and think they're cute. That's the cutest thing ever.
This version of Chesty has got to be our favorite, he has soo much character. This is our 4th one, the others were fun don't get me wrong, but this motherfucker takes the cake. He's spoiled rotten, cries when he doesn't get his way, chews up anything left laying around, bites grand kids (playing). Loves to attack your feet if you only have socks on, hell he likes to attack for no reason either. Lays on top of my feet almost all fucking day long and farts like a madman

SisphyeanTurker

Reaction score
I use Pocketcasts, and am trying to listen to stuff today to see how well I can still do at it. Was wondering if it would impact my concentration too badly but doesn't seem to. Sorry to those with bad internet who cannot stream stuff while Turking.

Also have two dogs. They tend to sleep while I Turk, but have to do so in the same room as me so they have dog beds near my computer.

katarina

Needs more coffee
Contributor
Reaction score
What is mumble rap?
It's what all the teenagers listen to nowadays...look up "Gucci Gang" by Lil Pump. It's her favorite song right now...

Basically their lyrics are nonsensical and they make weird noises and you can't understand most of what they say.

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Short Survey on Government Performance(~ 6 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Gregory A Porumbescu [A2SYNC6537YKV9] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.05] [Pay=3.43] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=4.80] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=3.86] [Reviews=13] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=7.50] [Pen=0.04 days] [Res=null] [Rec=0%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.75
Duration: 30:00
Available: 1
Description: This project assess views on government performance. For this study, we are recruiting caucasian (white) participants.
Qualifications: Exc: [706759043-116492] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.2
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
3:50 min | $11.74/hr[/td][/tr]

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
It's what all the teenagers listen to nowadays...look up "Gucci Gang" by Lil Pump. It's her favorite song right now...

Basically their lyrics are nonsensical and they make weird noises and you can't understand most of what they say.
My 15 year old niece listens to that garbage. It makes me kind of sad, really.

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score

Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang x 100

There, now you don't have to listen to the song now.

Status
Not open for further replies.