11/21 - Must Squash Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatsNotMyName

Is it Nap time yet?
Contributor
Reaction score
Don't need to. It's a puppy. They have no concept of hate... they do know fear though.
Well, he doesn't fear me. Trust me, he insists on sleeping right up against me at bed time and follows me everywhere. Maybe its me, and not him.
I just have no patience.

Spam Squirrel

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up a couple weeks ago when you were talking about NES game prices.
Started selling off my collection I built up in the early 2000s.

Can't believe someone paid $41 for Contra. :celebrate:
Oh no problem, yeah I was really shocked I had to spend 30 for a copy of contra a few months ago.

Reactions: C to the J

cassius

Reaction score
Well, he doesn't fear me. Trust me, he insists on sleeping right up against me at bed time and follows me everywhere. Maybe its me, and not him.
I just have no patience.
Love that puppy. It's like a child and wants your attention. Besides puppy knows a good person when it sees one and it had decided you are a good person.

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
I just have no patience.
It is definitely you, not the puppy. The puppy has a biological imperative to depend on you to continue existing. Any behavior that isn't full on puppy love mode is a reaction to your behavior (or a possible indication the puppy has already been abused by someone similar to you.)

LostCrow

Reaction score
Oh no problem, yeah I was really shocked I had to spend 30 for a copy of contra a few months ago.
I didn't realize how much old games went for until my employee was telling me about his collection. I started looking up prices, and wow. People spend an insane amount of money on collectible games and I had quite a few of them growing up.

ThatsNotMyName

Is it Nap time yet?
Contributor
Reaction score
Love that puppy. It's like a child and wants your attention. Besides puppy knows a good person when it sees one and it had decided you are a good person.
Well, I dont likey.
It is definitely you, not the puppy. The puppy has a biological imperative to depend on you to continue existing. Any behavior that isn't full on puppy love mode is a reaction to your behavior (or a possible indication the puppy has already been abused by someone similar to you.)
We got him from a private family, and the mother didnt want anything to do with the puppies.... Could that have done it?

Reactions: Devil_Dawg

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
I think I'm going to hell - this is my first time doing Pics from above ( I have 20 left in my queue) these are so easy and enjoyable haha

Reactions: ThatsNotMyName

j0e

Bounty Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Academic research - A survey about how people view themselves and their work-related experiences | PANDA
Requester: Mercy Oyet [AWAGJYHZ5ZROL] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.25] [Fair: 4.43] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 4.67]
Description:
Identify adjectives/words that describe your views of yourself; Answer questions about your general and work-related experiences; Must be currently employed/working; must be over 18 years
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $6.00
Qualifications: Chinny 12.08.16 Block Past Workers has not been granted; Total approved HITs is greater than 5000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99; Location is US;

Anyone got a time for this? :incog:

harriss143

Baked Cuppycake
Contributor
Reaction score
There are no HITs in this group available to you at the moment
When I click on the surveys you guys are posting I keep getting this message. I have completed 558 approved hits...I dont know why.

Status
Not open for further replies.