11/21 - Must Squash Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P L A Y E R 9 1

Don't Mind The Salt!
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone else seeing that Amazon payments is taking a long time to transfer from payments to bank account? I transferred money from payments to bank on Saturday and it is still pending to bank account.
definitely a little strange but i suppose this could depend on your bank. I transferred to bank yesterday and it was already there this morning.

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
I worked with a model recently who had a laugh I can only describe like the braying of an asthmatic donkey... by the end of the day I wished I had brought a gag.
This is close to what I am hearing. Just the asthmatic gasp though, no braying. I often wonder if she is close to death or laughing.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Today and next week are the last 2 times this season I'll be hoping for the Texans to win.
These games technically aren't must win for the Texans, but it would be nice if they actually showed up for a prime time game tonight. They haven't been very good at that the last few seasons. not blessed

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone else seeing that Amazon payments is taking a long time to transfer from payments to bank account? I transferred money from payments to bank on Saturday and it is still pending to bank account.
Transferred over 48 hours ago nothing still pending.

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
This has been happening to me for the last week or so. I figured it was just my bank causing it. Maybe it is something to do with AP.

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
definitely a little strange but i suppose this could depend on your bank. I transferred to bank yesterday and it was already there this morning.
No I am talking about payments roughting the money out of payments to bank account. It is still pending for two days now in payments and has not been pushed out to my bank yet.

Reactions: P L A Y E R 9 1

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score
These games technically aren't must win for the Texans, but it would be nice if they actually showed up for a prime time game tonight. They haven't been very good at that the last few seasons. not blessed
I need the Texans to show up to help my dolphins playoff chances so I'll be rooting for Miller to run all over the Raiders

Reactions: Peachy

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Participate in a survey (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | PANDA
Requester: ACE [AISXTJYY9WMUG] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.50 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.33 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 11 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: ~10 minutes, watch a video and answer questions
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 0;Adult Content Qualification is 1

j0e

Bounty Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
Happened to someone I know today too. They have bluebird banking fwiw

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
If you did part 1:
Title: Short Survey - Part 2 | PANDA
Requester: Stanford GSB Behavioral Lab [A3OSXTUM1QEXNY] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.78 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.51 Generosity
★★★★ 4.46 Fairness
★★★★ 4.35 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 453 | TOS Flags: 4
Submit a new TO review
Description: $1.00 for 8-10 minutes!
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 100
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Qualification_KSN is 1;HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95;Location is US
So is the MID your mturk ID? I swear I did a "short survey" last week but it may not have been part of this. I can accept it though so I have no clue lol.

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Anyone else have a kid addicted to Daniel Tiger? I have been listening to his Cd for hours now.... almost sounds like AudioKite LOL
Yep. Can't even count how many times she has seen all the episodes.

SkipTransit

I'm Bigger on the Inside
Contributor
Reaction score
So is the MID your mturk ID? I swear I did a "short survey" last week but it may not have been part of this. I can accept it though so I have no clue lol.
Yup, MTurk ID.

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Jury Decision Making(~ 40 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Margaret Kovera [A2ZH21CP28SHAM] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.72] [Fair: 4.78] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 4.82]
Description:
Watch a video of a simulated criminal trial and complete a brief survey (approx. 40 minutes)
Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $5.00
Qualifications: Exc: [22523376-26800] has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is one of: US;

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
That's because the front office makes decisions like signing a quarterback to a huge contract that played mediocre and barely won games on a team with an all time great defense while also not working him out or even having him meet with the head coach.

Reactions: Peachy

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
This has been happening to me for the last week or so. I figured it was just my bank causing it. Maybe it is something to do with AP.
It's actually more improvements. Amazon saw the rampant success of rng loot crates in online games and decided to implement some of that philosophy to our bank transfers. It's a good thing! You have a chance a getting a legendary rarity skin for your amazon payments forthcoming avatar.

There's also a very minute chance you'll never see your money again.

emily

Contributor
Reaction score
Yep. Can't even count how many times she has seen all the episodes.
We sing everything to our kid. From gong potty to making food it helps us get through the day without fits..

Status
Not open for further replies.