Status
Not open for further replies.

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Kadauchi @Kadauchi maybe you'd know...why does logged out see stuff faster than logged in? Sometimes it's simultaneous other times it's about 2-3 seconds faster (which is like an eternity for $$$ stuff). Thought maybe it's just the refresh rate (whatever the user sets the logged-in one it at) but sometimes it's 1 or 2 refreshes which means it's getting delayed somewhere. Is it the server it shows up on originally or something else?

Reactions: Roscoe E Goldchain

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Kadauchi @Kadauchi maybe you'd know...why does logged out see stuff faster than logged in? Sometimes it's simultaneous other times it's about 2-3 seconds faster (which is like an eternity for $$$ stuff). Thought maybe it's just the refresh rate (whatever the user sets it at) but sometimes it's 1 or 2 refreshes which means it's getting delayed somewhere. Is it the server it shows up on originally or something else?
Less data to load, so page will load quicker and the script can parse the page faster. Logged out old site should be slower than logged in new site since the new site returns JSON and that is super fast.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Kadauchi @Kadauchi maybe you'd know...why does logged out see stuff faster than logged in? Sometimes it's simultaneous other times it's about 2-3 seconds faster (which is like an eternity for $$$ stuff). Thought maybe it's just the refresh rate (whatever the user sets the logged-in one it at) but sometimes it's 1 or 2 refreshes which means it's getting delayed somewhere. Is it the server it shows up on originally or something else?
Maybe just b/c there's sliiiiightly more info for it to go through when reading the page...?

Reactions: Kadauchi

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
I think that's subjective. I use PC, TM and this forum LoL No real complaints, usually weekly PE is between $250-300. Just have to find the right combo that works for you, your goal and your turking style.
My weekly is usually between $50 and $65, turking 6 months, and I haven't found my combo or style yet. I need more $ in fewer hours to pay my bills. i'm open to anything .

The above conversation is Chinese to me. I haven't gotten through all of the tutorial yet.

Last edited:

blackpupjean

Reaction score
before I could do Ibotta's "are these receipts the same" without a qual. Now you need a qual to do these?

Reactions: The Bad Ash

The Bad Ash

Not Goody Little 2 Shoes
Contributor
Reaction score
before I could do Ibotta's "are these receipts the same" without a qual. Now you need a qual to do these?
They always had qualled and non-qualled b4. Maybe it changed when they changed the timer.

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
Ok I give up on finding a batch someone let me borrow their baby!

Reactions: C to the J

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
sometimes I run TM at the same time as PC and HF (always running them 2) if I'm waiting on a specific batch.. but only on at least 10 sec intervals
I mainly use HF for surveys
3 yrs later I still suck at finding batches, thats why I just wait till C to the J @C to the J posts one or P L A Y E R 9 1 @P L A Y E R 9 1 to react good to one

#proturker
I just sit around all day and wait for Dustin to post.
Cry when he doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.