11/21 - Techno Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jijab

Reaction score
Has anyone done more than 3 choice labs since they started posting them at the beginning? I did three a week or two ago and I'm still locked out. I'm trying to figure out if I should bother trying to catch them anymore or if I'm screwing myself by catching and returning and maybe should give it a break for a few days and see if that lets me back in.

ekkirksey

Contributor
Reaction score
I don't even try clicking them, I immediately panda it. That's how i got 2nd + 3rd

1st one I took a pee and came back to panda... don't think I have any hope for that one.
Fair enough, will have to do that from now on. Got my panda's up for 1 and 2 but not too hopeful.

PandaThief

Reaction score
I don't even try clicking them, I immediately panda it. That's how i got 2nd + 3rd

1st one I took a pee and came back to panda... don't think I have any hope for that one.

i have better luck clicking on hits right away when they pop up and catching them, must be my superb connection or ping

dw33b

Wallaby
Reaction score
Has anyone done more than 3 choice labs since they started posting them at the beginning? I did three a week or two ago and I'm still locked out. I'm trying to figure out if I should bother trying to catch them anymore or if I'm screwing myself by catching and returning and maybe should give it a break for a few days and see if that lets me back in.
I've done 5 in the last 3 days

Reactions: jijab and ekkirksey

Dottie

Reaction score
i have better luck clicking on hits right away when they pop up and catching them, must be my superb connection or ping
I find that too risky for me. They usually drop a batch, if you're hitting for 1 you're only going for 1. If I panda, I have a head start on people who do it like you and I will get the next ones.

But hope we all get it, and I hope nobody here versus me on score because I'm doing 100+ lol

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score
ugh ok I guess I need to just stop accepting them for awhile and see what happens. I'm in an endless loop of accepting and returning and I think that's keeping me locked out.
That was my theory too and I was locked out for a while, so I backed off of them for a week and last Tuesday they decided to let me start doing them again.

Reactions: jijab

PandaThief

Reaction score
I find that too risky for me. They usually drop a batch, if you're hitting for 1 you're only going for 1. If I panda, I have a head start on people who do it like you and I will get the next ones.

But hope we all get it, and I hope nobody here versus me on score because I'm doing 100+ lol
WE have different work flows, maybe that's why you earn twice as much as most lol

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
Bonuses won't be as good today, I managed to get two, but had two kids yelling in my ear and running around while I was trying to type.

Srndpty

Contributor
Reaction score

Where do you see a score? I keep seeing peeps talk about their score and I'll be darned if I can find one.

ekkirksey

Contributor
Reaction score
Where do you see a score? I keep seeing peeps talk about their score and I'll be darned if I can find one.
It updates on the page every time you submit a string, goes up 10 points each time if you get all the characters right.

I got mid 80s each round today, probably need to stop hitting backspace to fix a character I typed in wrong

Reactions: jan

Srndpty

Contributor
Reaction score
It updates on the page every time you submit a string, goes up 10 points each time if you get all the characters right.

I got mid 80s each round today, probably need to stop hitting backspace to fix a character I typed in wrong
Well that explains it. I'm focused on those strings, didn't look elsewhere on the page.

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Key Sequence Learning Study Two Hands | Accept
Requester: Dani Bassett Lab [A2EFENZUAL6Z9V] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.99] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.24] [Fast=4.61] [Comm=3.85] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=50] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 3:00:00
Available: 0
Description: Psychology Study in which you will learn to quickly press keys to respond to squares on the screen. The task will take approximately 75 minutes and will pay a minimum of $2 on completion and on average $7-$9 in bonus depending on your performance. IF YOU HAVE AD BLOCK ON PLEASE TURN IT OFF TO ACCEPT THIS HIT.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Classical Music Listening (~40 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Tren [A2MCL97UHAMY90] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.53] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=4] [ToS=0]
Reward: 5.00
Duration: 3:00:00
Description: Rating your preference of the songs

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: short survey about dining experience | Accept
Requester: Anna S. Mattila [A14RVZJFEIH503] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.29] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=4.20] [Comm=2.75] [Fair=3.77] [Reviews=91] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.70
Duration: 45:00
Description: This survey has two unrelated studies. The first one is visual perception and memory, and the second one is a dining experience

Status
Not open for further replies.