Status
Not open for further replies.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Judgments and Perceptions ~5 minutes, $0.40 | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Paul Conway [A3OBF3TLWIUEKN] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 3.67] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 36] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $4.80/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.40
Duration: 2 hours
Available: 45
Description: Participation involves reading a brief news story and answering some questions about your perceptions of other people. It will take about 5 minutes and pays $0.40.
Requirements: Total approved HITs is not less than 50; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8

frogman31680

Choosy Moms Choose Gif
Reaction score
So, Amazon finally sent me a warning about my hits that I was doing because someone flagged it. And I got an email from a turker bitching and screaming at me for my hits.

I kinda find it funny that someone would take the time to email me about them when I am only one of the MANY that I see doing this stuff on here. At least I haven't sunk so low as to try to get RobinHood referrals from MTurk.

Oh well... I sent back a snarky but VERY kind reply back. One of those passive aggressive emails.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 526

So, Amazon finally sent me a warning about my hits that I was doing because someone flagged it. And I got an email from a turker bitching and screaming at me for my hits.

I kinda find it funny that someone would take the time to email me about them when I am only one of the MANY that I see doing this referral stuff on here. At least I haven't sunk so low as to try to get RobinHood referrals from MTurk.

Oh well... I sent back a snarky but VERY kind reply back. One of those passive aggressive emails.
what does the warning say from amazon?

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Psychology Survey: Life Events & Short Stories (approx. 10 min.) | PANDA
Requester: SCC [AQJES07AIN6AI] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.74] [Fast: 4.93] [Comm: 4.69] [Fair: 4.96] [Reviews: 327] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $5.73/hr] [Pen: 0.04 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 56% of 9] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.50
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: Complete a 5-minute writing task, read a few short stories, and answer some additional questions (approx. 10 min.)
Requirements: PB_Anx_Emp DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Reactions: WarmPotato

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Dan Svirsky for work related to 36U4VBVNQO1A7IMNGAIGK2AS3K3RU8.
The value of your bonus is: $21.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you!

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

I remember this HIT -- did it because electrolyte @electrolyte casually said it was "interesting."
I have no idea what this was but I got $9 from him today. What was it?

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score

I kinda find it funny that someone would take the time to email me about them when I am only one of the MANY that I see doing this stuff on here. At least I haven't sunk so low as to try to get RobinHood referrals from MTurk.

What kind of HITs were you posting?

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Sheesh, 5s.

Thanks for an image I can't get out of my head now.

I wasn't even sure how to classify something like that...ugh.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I have no idea what this was but I got $9 from him today. What was it?
We've narrowed it down to his HIT from 10/20 Play a Visual Game, but not sure what the bonus is about. We're waiting for someone to remember LoL I did the HIT but didn't get a bonus. :salt: I think someone also mentioned that you said it was a good HIT :wink:

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Thoughts on money, credits cards and budgeting(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Christina Kan [AI45LKULM0ON3] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.05] [Fast: 4.72] [Comm: 4.38] [Fair: 4.72] [Reviews: 23] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Reward: $1.00
Description: $1.00 for 15 minute study about your thoughts on spending money, credit cards and budgeting. *Writing Required*
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [65307-64718] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location In US;

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Participate in a simple study - $0.51 HIT for 5-6 minutes of work. | PANDA
Requester: Behavioral Lab [A2YCGKXGFSIR71] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.76] [Fast: 4.99] [Comm: 4.84] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 121] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $14.45/hr] [Pen: 0.05 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 5] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.51
Description: Most people complete this HIT in less than 5 min
Requirements: issue DoesNotExist ; jk1 DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US;

Reactions: WarmPotato

Daniel

Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: Stealthy714

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
IDK if it was one of those "money now or money later" thingys. I got $5 from him soon after that hit was approved last month.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh YES! That was it! You had to count the number of dots in a grid. The more you counted the higher your bonus. And didn't you have to choose to receive it in a certain time frame, etc (maybe not exactly that).

Yes, yes ... let me clean up all this salt I've spread around today. I did get that bonus already :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.