Status
Not open for further replies.

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Stone Cold is better than The Rock

Also N64>PS1.
He lives somewhere around me because I have seen him at one of the local restaurants. Didn't approach him because I figured he probably just wanted to eat in peace. He used to be one of my favorites back when I was glued to wrestling. Although I wouldn't say better....just different. The Rock seems more approachable.

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
No, I just use the free one. I didn't realize they had a paid version? I don't know anything about credits?

Edit: Okay, looks like "server" checks cost money and have limits but "browser" checks are free. I just use the browser stuff. All of that is free, with no limits. https://visualping.io/chrome-app
Ah that must have been it. Good to know.

The Bad Ash

Not Goody Little 2 Shoes
Contributor
Reaction score
A slow day for me.
A couple of months ago, when I first came to this forum, this would have been a really good day.
Night all!
Today's Projected Earnings: $35.35 + Bonuses: $1.00 = $36.35
Today's Projected Earnings: $37.22
Few bucks owed in bonuses too but pretty shitty day considering how much I've been working. I've made much more on half-assed slacker days.

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
I still have a DC with every genesis game on 1 disk.Still play it too. DC was so great.
My biggest regret to this day is selling my Sega Genesis console at my garage sale. But if that is my biggest regret then I guess I'm doing OK. But damn I wish I still had that and all the games.

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Nope, nothing ever that pays less than 12/hr, I prefer 18/hr+ and I really only go below it if it can be really scripted. And penny HITs = bad for me unless I'm about to leave for the day/right before day change since they take the place of real paying HITs.
Thats exactly how I do it, except I'm at 14 plus an hour preferred and I'll never go below 9. My scripting inst as good as yours (obviously since I ask you for help all the time:)) and I often have trouble finding good batches. I still think I can get the .03 classify hits from brelig to around 10 though. It works out to a little under 6 hits per minute. I've got most of the javascript and the ocr done with ahk, I just need to figure out some more about ajax and polish up the javascript.

panzer

. . .
Contributor
Reaction score
My biggest regret to this day is selling my Sega Genesis console at my garage sale. But if that is my biggest regret then I guess I'm doing OK. But damn I wish I still had that and all the games.
My Genesis is gathering dust in my closet along with my Dreamcast. I only have one good game for it because most of the good games are expensive these days. My Saturn gets plenty of use, tho.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Bad Ash

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Survey, Questionnaire, Boredom Task | PANDA
Requester: Quentin Northcross [A18OU8OJSI8BKA] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Looking for Current Tobacco Users ONLY, download required, takes roughly one hour-use of any online tools such as vowel calculators will disqualify you from receiving payment
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: None

yikes
100% most absolutely ridiculous thing I have ever come across :/ :rage:

The Bad Ash

Not Goody Little 2 Shoes
Contributor
Reaction score
I'll say my biggest regrets was selling Marvel vs. Capcom 2 DC and Romance of the Three Kingdoms 7 and 8 for PS2. I got a good price for the M vs C but only like 5 bucks each for the other ones which I think are worth about 90 bucks now. :cliff:

Reactions: lobo925

lobo925

CEO of Pizza
Contributor
Reaction score
I used to have plastic tubs with genesis's and Nintendos, controllers, games.. just all in my basement
took a while to get rid of it all after closing my store

Marvel vs. Capcom 2 DC
you madman.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Do you pay for your version? I tried it before and it said I ran out of credits after like 3 days. I switched to Distill which works quite well.
me too exactly...actually just switched today after seeing Roscoe E Goldchain @Roscoe E Goldchain mentioned it, i liked the pc notifications that came up, caught 3 just since then.

Trader_

Reaction score
My pending w/d from Saturday finally processed. o_O

check your email if your still waiting for it

Status
Not open for further replies.