11/22 - The List Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm hovering over the 'return HIT' button right now because I feel like I'll get the soft block LoL Damn you, Pins!!
im being brave...ok so far, and im wondering if im getting a lot of 'tests' bc i never had so many ive had to mark as racy before.

.anyway...so I'm counting even part of a hand as 'a pic of a real person' or whatever, so does this sound right? and 'sexy clothing' on the last one i hope is a little subjective?

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Pinterest - Rate How Racy a Pin Is | PANDA
Requester: Pinterest [AURHK491L2LH6] (Contact)
(TO):[Pay: 3.00][Fair: 4.75][Comm: 3.29][Fast: 3.94]
Description:
You will log in to Pinterest to complete simple tasks.
Time: 20 minutes
Hits Available: 50
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: Location is US, Adult Content Qualification is 1
Thanks for your interest in this assignment. Unfortunately you failed a certain number of test questions over the past few assignments, so you won't be able to work on any more tasks in this group of assignments. You're not blocked from doing future work for us, but please be more careful with your responses moving forward.

Seriously. I did one. I know that a food dish isn't racy. I know that landscape isn't racy. What could I have possibly gotten wrong? So frustrating.

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
im being brave...ok so far, and im wondering if im getting a lot of 'tests' bc i never had so many ive had to mark as racy before.

.anyway...so I'm counting even part of a hand as 'a pic of a real person' or whatever, so does this sound right? and 'sexy clothing' on the last one i hope is a little subjective?
Any part of the body = real person from my understanding.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Got to 4 before the dreaded message of blocked for the day.
ok as soon as i posted, then went back and submitted the one i had finished but hadn't hit submit, got the soft-block. Apparently they are not being subjective, because i was very careful, and this is just ridiculous.

Reactions: <Gucci>

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
ok as soon as i posted, then went back and submitted the one i had finished but hadn't hit submit, got the soft-block. Apparently they are not being subjective, because i was very careful, and this is just ridiculous.
I did 1 and got the message. All food dishes and landscape. One hand that I counted as a person but nothing racy about the hand. I am seriously perplexed. Oh well. Over it.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Capped at 9, but I'm happy with that. Followed ecko @ecko 's advice and gave the instructions a thorough read through. No soft blocks tonight, just capped.

That was nerve wracking! lol

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks for your interest in this assignment. Unfortunately you failed a certain number of test questions over the past few assignments, so you won't be able to work on any more tasks in this group of assignments. You're not blocked from doing future work for us, but please be more careful with your responses moving forward.

Seriously. I did one. I know that a food dish isn't racy. I know that landscape isn't racy. What could I have possibly gotten wrong? So frustrating.
Yeah, it seems a little ridiculous to me now, too.

LlamaRhama

Party Llama
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score

I wonder if they're using some sort of new algorithm to decided these? I don't know. :\

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Face Perception Study(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Michael Sargent [A35Z3Q11ICSIYL] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.07] [Fair: 4.82] [Comm: 3.86] [Fast: 4.82]
Description:
A brief questionnaire about human perception of face
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Exc: [27214-26625] has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 500; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is one of: US;
Worth it?

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score

I wrote a message. I don't get it.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: workplace scenario survey | PANDA
Requester: Jun Gu [A1B7I16IN9EU3G] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
You will read a work scenario and answer a few questions
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: None

~7 minutes
at my usual, moderate and leisurely pace

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Search through Satellite Imagery to find various objects. | PANDA
Requester: PicsFromAbove [ALZUWU3P4QQSG] (Contact)
(TO):[Pay: 2.82][Fair: 4.70][Comm: 3.64][Fast: 4.07]
Description:
Search through Satellite Imagery to find every Swimming Pool, No Swimming Pool, and Too cloudy. Cannot tell..
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 24
Reward: $0.15
Qualifications: campaign_1475 has been granted, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95

Status
Not open for further replies.