• Ham is gross

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rabbie

Queer Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
welp I think I might have just accidentally smoked pot. this is what happens when it's legal. maybe if I eat some more hash browns that will fix it.
G-d I wish that were me :tongueclosed:

Reactions: <Gucci>

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Did your job happened to have really good finger insurance?
Yes, actually. $2500-$5000 per finger (1200-1500 per toe)

Dunno why, never made sense to me. Well I guess I did need my fingers to answer phones i guess.

edit: It was a weird insurance plan.
edit2: I never could figure out how I would get the 5k per finger. It wasn't really clear.
edit3: There's also a HUGE chance I misread the policy thne and I wouldn't have gotten that much. I just glanced at the explanation of benefits and had a serious discussion with my mom about it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 526

my neighbors are smoking it on the staircase. I was out there sweeping. the smell was very strong, the "good pot". I got at least 5 min of something.
there is an alcove under the staircase, so the smoke stays in there for a bit.

Thlinks

ITS COMPLICATED
Contributor
Reaction score
I thought atomic blonde was decently good.

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, actually. $2500-$5000 per finger (1200-1500 per toe)

Dunno why, never made sense to me. Well I guess I did need my fingers to answer phones i guess.

edit: It was a weird insurance plan.
edit2: I never could figure out how I would get the 5k per finger. It wasn't really clear.
So you kept your fingers but you have no toes?

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Survey on investment behavior and risk preferences (approx. 5 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Stefan Zeisberger [A15868LJRWZ1WJ] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 10] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.50
Duration: 60 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Survey on investment behavior and risk preferences (approx. 5 minutes)
Requirements: Location is US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
So when you tell Princess Gina Marie @Princess Gina Marie to "have the van waiting" you mean she has to drive that far to pick you you up? Keira @Keira Fleecy @fleecy
We decided to get donuts last night and a creepy pedo van went by, then circled and came back as we were leaving. So we circled too, and they were sitting in front of the house next door. We pulled into our driveway and looked at them until they left. So then we followed them and they stopped in front of another house. We finally decided to go ahead and get donuts and hope they weren't creeping on people's houses.
When we got home the van was still there, and they were inside... presumably cause they live there. And there was a toilet on the side of the road in front of the house next door.

TLDR
We stalked and scared our neighbors cause they turned around to look at a toilet.

optipfrog

Contributor
Reaction score
This reminds me of the time I seriously wondered if I could chop off my own finger for the accident insurance through my work.

I don't know why it reminds me of that but it does.
Long time ago, I was a member of ACTWU 1557, the contract went in detail to the finger, arm, and even testicle. :jawdrop:

I did end up ordering it and can pick it up today :celebrate:
I think you will be very happy. Cool beans. Make a back up along the way. Then make sure it has a "factory reset" option and then go crazy. :)

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
If only you had turkers around you at the time ...would have been more ways than you could count
If I'd've known about turking then I wouldn't have been thinking about chopping off a finger/toe

Reactions: SAJ and <Gucci>
Status
Not open for further replies.