• Ham is gross

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

optipfrog

Contributor
Reaction score
i want to squish them all
I think you mean that in a good way, and yes you can. But you must keep in mind - they can put a nose to your body and move you a couple feet before you know it.
Still big cats for the most part.

Reactions: <Gucci>

rabbie

Queer Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
Doing some penny hits and kind of just lurking waiting for better hits to show up here I think, I'm at 7.5 k and I'd love to somehow get to 10k by the end of the month, but who knows?

Reactions: jan and <Gucci>

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
I think you mean that in a good way, and yes you can. But you must keep in mind - they can put a nose to your body and move you a couple feet before you know it.
Still big cats for the most part.

I am a horsewoman hahah I squish horses on the regs and own one. I still want to squish all of them.

D

Deleted member 481

Going to start looking up Android tracfones that I can use as a SB app phone & in case I need to make a call from time to time. We're finally ditching the landline.

Reactions: <Gucci>

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm so ridculously indecisive. I'm literally looking at 2 shower curtain liners online & I can't decide. This is sad.
At least you don’t buy both of them like I do and then your husband is like, “If you buy any more things, I’m faking my own death so you can’t take me for alimony.”

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
Going to start looking up Android tracfones that I can use as a SB app phone & in case I need to make a call from time to time. We're finally ditching the landline.
freedompop has 500 MB data and then liiiike 200 mins for calls/texts i think. all for free. i havent paid for cell service in years.

edit: thats a lie bc i do pay 4/month for data rollover. but still! 4 freaking dollars

jakey baby

Certified Muppet
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Research Methods for work related to 3TKXBROM5TFONQ4U1EMT961SCOAIJQ.
The value of your bonus is: $0.25 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for your participation. Due to your performance you have earned a bonus of $0.25. Thank you again.

I'm so nice i got thanked twice :gucci:

Status
Not open for further replies.