Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Reactions: Merovign

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Play a short video game for a thesis on Video Game Design. $2 Bonus available to all participants! | Accept
Requester: Trey. Carpenter [A1V0KB2NEI0UMX] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.40] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 5 days
Available: 0
Description: Answer a survey about a brief video game. $2 bonus available to all participants! You must have a Mac or Windows device capable of downloading and playing a short video game in order to participate
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Turn on the air conditioner!

Reactions: 4ourfuture

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Well, hope everyone's doing well. Been gone a little bit, was in the hospital for a month, unconscious for two weeks, couple of major surgeries, had to keep my ribcage open for three days, and I'm still recovering, *and* I have to carry batteries around and plug into the wall at night...

...but I'm still alive!

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: short survey!(~ 3 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Tami Kim [AQUYHHBM40X8O] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$14.47] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.25] [Fast=4.25] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=29] [ToS=1]
Reward: 0.25
Duration: 20:00
Available: 1
Description: short survey!

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Well, hope everyone's doing well. Been gone a little bit, was in the hospital for a month, unconscious for two weeks, couple of major surgeries, had to keep my ribcage open for three days, and I'm still recovering, *and* I have to carry batteries around and plug into the wall at night...

...but I'm still alive!

I'm so sorry you've had to go through this. I can't imagine what it's been like for you, but I'm glad you're back and you're doing alright.

shellsy515

Reaction score
Anyone have tips for doing those MLDataLabeler Semantic Segmentations? I have no idea how you even start those. You just zoom in and it looks like a giant garbled mess. How can you tell the pixels apart?

shellsy515

Reaction score

...but I'm still alive!

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Remembering and Imagining Actions (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | Accept
Requester: IMC Lab [A1T434NH13YMQU] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$20.82] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Good] [Rej=1] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.95] [Fast=4.57] [Comm=3.14] [Fair=4.60] [Reviews=75] [ToS=0]
Reward: 1.75
Duration: 1:00:00
Description: You will be asked to remember and imagine events, and to answer some questions about those memories and imaginations. You may also be asked to complete a brief personality survey.

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Remembering and Imagining Actions (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | Accept
Requester: IMC Lab [A1T434NH13YMQU] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$20.82] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Good] [Rej=1] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.95] [Fast=4.57] [Comm=3.14] [Fair=4.60] [Reviews=75] [ToS=0]
Reward: 1.75
Duration: 1:00:00
Description: You will be asked to remember and imagine events, and to answer some questions about those memories and imaginations. You may also be asked to complete a brief personality survey.
HIT Time: 6 minutes
Writing of course

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
I have, and I wouldn't recommend it to my worst enemy. (If I had enemies) One time they messed up and brought me an all liquid diet right after I had my daughter. It's funny looking back, but not at the time.
For a few days after I woke up, because of the intubation and damage to my throat, I couldn't drink, and I couldn't drink regular fluids for a couple of days after that. I could only drink thickened fluids, which are kind of disgusting.

I basically had to train myself to drink and swallow again, though from what I hear it went faster this time than when I was a baby. :)

I had to learn to walk again, too, but that only took about a week.

It was pretty brutal, on the edge of multiple organ failure, had two heart pumps seven days apart. They said it was going to feel like I'd been hit by a truck and they were not far off.

I'm getting a little bit of a weird kick looking at my dashboard... zero, zero, zero, zero...

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
For a few days after I woke up, because of the intubation and damage to my throat, I couldn't drink, and I couldn't drink regular fluids for a couple of days after that. I could only drink thickened fluids, which are kind of disgusting.

I basically had to train myself to drink and swallow again, though from what I hear it went faster this time than when I was a baby. :)

I had to learn to walk again, too, but that only took about a week.

It was pretty brutal, on the edge of multiple organ failure, had two heart pumps seven days apart. They said it was going to feel like I'd been hit by a truck and they were not far off.

I'm getting a little bit of a weird kick looking at my dashboard... zero, zero, zero, zero...
That's awful.. I really am glad you've managed to get through all of those hurdles and that you're doing okay now though.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score

jan

Reaction score

...but I'm still alive!
I hope you have lots of support
and you heal quickly?

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
I hope you have lots of support
and you heal quickly?
Yup. And I'd better have support for the Lamborghini money this thing costs!

The heart clinic's support is pretty comprehensive, they even helped line up better insurance before we started.

Family's been a lot of help, too.

Apparently I healed ahead of expected schedule, so there's that. They might even let me drive again next week (my poor car has been sitting there for about 4 months).

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Reactions: jan and Blakkat
Status
Not open for further replies.