11/23 - Thanksgiving Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lila. B.

eh.
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, I tried using Firefox to see if it fixes it, but it freezes after saying, "Submitting hit." I am glad it's happening now when I'm maybe missing out on $5 instead on a busier day, but I did work on those hits that couldn't be submitted in time. Why is mTurk always so bork?
I tried submitting on the worker site and it worked there. Maybe they're making it suck so bad we want to move to the new site.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Sondi @Sondi the Calphalon website had a pricing mistake, and they were giving away a 12" wok, a 12" pan, and a soup pot all for free. Everyone was rushing to get the deal so fast the whole effing website crashed and probably none of the orders are going to be honored.

The magic of the holidays.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Sondi @Sondi the Calphalon website had a pricing mistake, and they were giving away a 12" wok, a 12" pan, and a soup pot all for free. Everyone was rushing to get the deal so fast the whole effing website crashed and probably none of the orders are going to be honored.

The magic of the holidays.
wow :ROFL: That sounds amazing/awful

PandaMaquina

I'm the person your HIT was assigned to
Reaction score
Is there a way to auto-open to a window once the panda is caught? (Auto Continue Working on this HIT)

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
wow :ROFL: That sounds amazing/awful

And this is just online. Once virtual reality really starts taking off, maybe we can all pretend we're shopping in the actual stores and trampling people to get a waffle maker for $2.

Status
Not open for further replies.