11/23 - Thanksgiving Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

optipfrog

Contributor
Reaction score
The survey will take about 20-30 minutes to complete. Upon your completion of the study, you will receive fifty cents ($.50.)

Normally I go in and see if really is that long, but this is U of Miami - I believe it would be that long. So back it goes.

Reactions: Trucker and jan

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: [5 minutes study, $0.6] Communicate your social preferences to a friend versus to a stranger. (~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: SocialCognitionResearchCologne [A3S0F56AR2HR2U] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.10] [Fast: 4.51] [Comm: 4.21] [Fair: 4.40] [Reviews: 154] [ToS: 23]
TO 2:
[Rate: $5.93/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.60
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: You will be asked to communicate your social preferences to a friend versus to a stranger.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location In US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
niice. i wonder if you can use that 25% off black friday special deal that i saw on the site on it to get some more off
Yea it's $90 with that.

I'd get it but I can't really find a place around the house to display it.

But yea....all the sales include an extra 25% off with that code and free shipping.
WWE Shop deals are pretty sweet.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
I listened to a little and I think I have that now....because it pained me greatly in my ears and eyes....
it feels more like a nausea most times, and there is no pain around the ears.
behind the eyes, yes, but the problem with music is that it's mathematical;
you can hear someone drumming their fingers and you can imagine/assume that it's got a melody
this, in turn, can cause the pain and discomfort.
and that's why its' so scary, because it's not the music itself that harms, it's my perception

BocaCylon

Contributor
Reaction score
ChristopherASA @ChristopherASA I'm testing my new sig line with this post.

SAJ @stevenmturks When you have a chance, tell me about that new computer you got yesterday (I think). How do you like it for turking, is the screen a good size? I just replaced my entire main computer setup which was a huge amount of work and now I'm saving up for something like you got to use as a scond setup in the other room in the middle of the night when I have insomnia and want to work batches at 3AM. My eyes aren't that great so a nice size screen with good clarity would help me.

Jerami @Jerami It's thanksgiving and I haven't seen you much lately, but just wanted to say I'm thankful for everything I learned from your posts when I started mturk, it helped me get going in a productive way. Cheers.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
I don't know, I haven't watched it; it contains music, and I'm not physically able to listen to music without great pain.
I have a sort of mental disorder. kinda.
it's more of a hyperacoustia. I think that's how it's spelled.
"...is a debilitating hearing disorder..." That sucks, Jharkan @Jharkan :(

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
ChristopherASA @ChristopherASA I'm testing my new sig line with this post.

SAJ @stevenmturks When you have a chance, tell me about that new computer you got yesterday (I think). How do you like it for turking, is the screen a good size? I just replaced my entire main computer setup which was a huge amount of work and now I'm saving up for something like you got to use as a scond setup in the other room in the middle of the night when I have insomnia and want to work batches at 3AM. My eyes aren't that great so a nice size screen with good clarity would help me.

Jerami @Jerami It's thanksgiving and I haven't seen you much lately, but just wanted to say I'm thankful for everything I learned from your posts when I started mturk, it helped me get going in a productive way. Cheers.
I like your signature line!

Reactions: BocaCylon

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Naturalness judgements and comprehension questions for 108 2-sentence texts. CODENAME: Happy Farm | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: tedlab [A3CV1MVF006J21] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.31] [Fast: 4.01] [Comm: 3.50] [Fair: 4.41] [Reviews: 274] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $9.66/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 0% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$2.00
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 30
Description: Naturalness judgements and comprehension questions for 108 2-sentence texts. CODENAME: Happy Farm
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8
how does tedlab have a TO that is not completely RED?

I guess they just aren't for me.
returning this at 38 after the hour.
I have nothing but negative things to say about this requester, but will leave it at that.

Reactions: MindNumbing

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving folks! Just adopted my annual turkey at Farm Sanctuary :happy:, and I promised my tired computer I'd buy a new one this weekend, so it can go into retirement, so.....guess I need to work and make some extra money today. Hope everyone has a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.