11/23 - We Drink It In on Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatsNotMyName

Is it Nap time yet?
Contributor
Reaction score
lil queen trashmouth @lil queen trashmouth
So, Hubby broke his phone, but was eligible for an ugrade, so he gave me the upgrade, and he took my phone I have only used for a few months. When they went to activate the new Iphone for me, SOMETHING happened, and they pretty much locked my entire account. Now over 24 hours later and I still have NO phone.
WHYYYYYYYYYYYY.
They said they have NO Idea how to figure it out .

SO GLAD TOMORROWS NOT A HOLIDAY WHERE I NEED TO COMMUNICATE WITH MY FAMILY AND WILL BE TRAVELING :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Last edited:

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
New Pinterest. They are just like the Spammy but without pictures and 10 cents less.

Title: Pinterest - Evaluate the description | PANDA
Requester: Pinterest [AURHK491L2LH6] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.00] [Fair: 4.75] [Comm: 3.29] [Fast: 3.94]
Description:
You will log in to Pinterest to complete simple tasks.
Time: 20 minutes
HITs Available: 10
Reward: $0.20
Qualifications: Location is US;

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from SU Research Lab for work related to 33N1S8XHHMVY9X72XBH5YS46FFS1Z2.
The value of your bonus is: $1.05 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for participating in this study in which you were paired with another Mturk worker. You were randomly chosen to determine bonus payments in your pair. You are both paid according to your choices in the study.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

I was not nice.

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
So, Hubby broke his phone, but was eligible for an ugrade, so he gave me the upgrade, and he took my phone I have only used for a few months. When they went to activate the new Iphone for me, SOMETHING happened, and they pretty much locked my entire account. Now over 24 hours later and I still have NO phone.
WHYYYYYYYYYYYY.

SO GLAD TOMORROWS NOT A HOLIDAY WHERE I NEED TO COMMUNICATE WITH MY FAMILY AND WILL BE TRAVELING :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
Ugh! I'm so sorry! Hope it gets figured out soon :banghead:

booboo33

Contributor
Reaction score

You've received a bonus from SU Research Lab for work related to 33N1S8XHHMVY9X72XBH5YS46FFS1Z2.
The value of your bonus is: $0.05 USD

Thank you for participating in this study in which you were paired with another Mturk worker. The other worker was randomly chosen to determine bonus payments in your pair. This worker had 20 seconds to choose between the options ‘You: $1.05, Other: $0.05’ and ‘You: $0.70, Other: $0.70’. He or she chose ‘You: $1.05, Other: $0.05’, paying $1.05 to him- or herself and $0.05 to you. You are both paid accordingly.

somebody was not very nice.

LlamaRhama

Party Llama
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score

The value of your bonus is: $0.05 USD

Thank you for participating in this study in which you were paired with another Mturk worker. The other worker was randomly chosen to determine bonus payments in your pair. This worker had 20 seconds to choose between the options ‘You: $1.05, Other: $0.05’ and ‘You: $0.70, Other: $0.70’. He or she chose ‘You: $1.05, Other: $0.05’, paying $1.05 to him- or herself and $0.05 to you. You are both paid accordingly.

somebody was not very nice.
It was tricker @tricker

broomperson

Jeopardy! champion. Slayer of Austin.
Contributor
Reaction score

The value of your bonus is: $0.70 USD

Thank you for participating in this study in which you were paired with another Mturk worker. You were randomly chosen to determine bonus payments in your pair. You are both paid according to your choices in the study.

MostlyConfused

Reaction score

The value of your bonus is: $1.05 USD

I was not nice.
coal for you

broomperson

Jeopardy! champion. Slayer of Austin.
Contributor
Reaction score
I guess this isn't a surprise:

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret to inform you that your recent order XXXXX for the Dell UltraSharp 24 Dual Monitor Bundle - U2412M with MDS14 has been cancelled due to a pricing error on our Website. No further action is required on your part and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Your payment method will not be charged for the item. In the event you have already been charged for the item, a credit will be promptly issued. Any authorization hold on your credit card account will be released in accordance with your financial institution's holds policy. Please contact your financial institution for more information.

Regards,

Dell Customer Care

MostlyConfused

Reaction score
WHYYYYYYYYYYYY.

Oh grrrrr that's a huge headache I hope they figure it out ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.