11/24 - Thankful For IT Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm sorry im not seeing the outlining part. The instructions are kind of repetitive, but i just draw the box and add the label when it pops up, unless I'm missing something. let me check if whatever i did yesterday was approved, unless someone else has input?
So yeah. I'm confused. It says to trace the image and box it.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
What was the crunchy stuff?
Not a clue, I didn't want to ask the lady because that would require talking to her and I dont know her well enough for all that.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
So yeah. I'm confused. It says to trace the image and box it.
apparenlty wasn't yesterday, but whatever day i did these most expired while i did a survey, and i see nothing i submitted, im thinking i remember now that it was due to reading the odd directions several times, until whatever was left expired also. I'm pretty sure you just box it once and label it, i think they just use 2 different terms for the same thing, but don't risk based on my opinion. :) I'll do some and maybe they'll approve really quick and ill report back.

Reactions: WalkingEmphasis

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
apparenlty wasn't yesterday, but whatever day i did these most expired while i did a survey, and i see nothing i submitted, im thinking i remember now that it was due to reading the odd directions several times, until whatever was left expired also. I'm pretty sure you just box it once and label it, i think they just use 2 different terms for the same thing, but don't risk based on my opinion. :) I'll do some and maybe they'll approve really quick and ill report back.
Well, one says to actually go around the entire shape of the image, but I think they changed their minds and forgot to update the instructions or something. Because the example images they provide do only show boxing, so I think I'll risk it. But thank you for checking, I appreciate it. :)

Reactions: T. Leela

weakman

Reaction score
How about dem cowboys!!!!!

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
How about dem cowboys!!!!!
I probably don't have good reasons, but im not very happy with them right now. I still need to know who Grindin' is.
Anyone? And nothing about the trackpad thread plz :wink:

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I forgot what losing felt like in fantasy

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
"Steps
The following steps describe how to label an object:

1. Start by pressing the left mouse button at some point along the boundary of the object.
  2. Continue clicking along the boundary of the object to create a polygon.
  3. Once you have finished clicking along the boundary of the object, either click on the first point or press the right mouse button to complete the polygon.
  4. A window will now appear asking for the object's name. Enter the object's name and click the "Done" button.
Guidelines
The following are some recomendations for how to provide annotations that are as useful as possible.

View the entire image: Make sure that your browser occupies the entire screen and that you scroll to see the entire image. If you label an object on the edge of your browser, make sure to scroll so that the entire object is visible.

Draw a box aroud the object: Click at the top left of the object and draw a box (4 points) around the object. It doesn't need to be exact, but it should completely contain the insulator."
No matter what I do I cant get a box. :banghead:

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I'm being reminded. Badly. And only two games in this week.
But happy for you anyway.
mostly :wink:
you're the only team that is losing right now that is ahead of me in the standings
i always want you to win, but i do need some teams to lose for me to make the playoffs

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
No matter what I do I cant get a box. :banghead:
I stopped tracing them and just started boxing them. Just click once, then click at every corner until you get a box. To close the outline, make sure you click on the first circle that popped up when you started the box.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
you're the only team that is losing right now that is ahead of me in the standings
i always want you to win, but i do need some teams to lose for me to make the playoffs

Thanks :) i have some tough teams to play still, but I didn't expect to lose this week. You'll make it by the end next week i bet, to the top 4.
or close, too much math lol

Status
Not open for further replies.