11/25 - Maine Coon Monday

Have you ever won anything from a claw game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

thismegan

resting cat face
Reaction score
How does that work? Do they put out a qual HIT when they do the first of their batch or?
Yeah, I think they have a qual every once in a while. I'm not sure the last time it was offered. Since people drop out or are kicked out of the series of HITs, SC probably replaces those people when they do a qual for the next session. The qual pays $16, so it's not hard to find.

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
Yay for forgotten bonuses :p
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Carnegie Mellon 009 for work related to 337F8MIIM1WNJBVUVPXVY1U9LAR40Z.
The value of your bonus is: $10.05 USD

The Requester included this note:
Waldo task, BONUS for accuracy in finding Waldo! Thanks for your patience and understanding

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about renting a vehicle online | Accept
Requester: Natalie Daigle [A37IVWTBD21B20] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$23.94] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=1.82] [Fast=2.12] [Comm=1.67] [Fair=2.00] [Reviews=41] [ToS=5]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.75
Duration: 3:00:00
Available: 0
Description: This is a fairly long survey. We're looking for thoughtful answers. Please help us to improve
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Take a 1-question, multi-option survey (US-based only, 18-24, Mobile Gamer, Female, 25-34) | Accept
Requester: PickFu [AI2HRFAYYSAW7] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$8.58] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Good] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.16] [Fast=4.80] [Comm=4.21] [Fair=4.71] [Reviews=318] [ToS=1]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.45
Duration: 36:00
Available: 1
Description: For each pair of options, choose the option that best answers the question. Explain your choice. Limited to previous PickFu responders meeting the target demographics.
Qualifications: PickFu NDA EqualTo 1; Play Mobile Games In 1; Gender In 2; Age Range In 2, 3; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: Doc_Weitle

HelloHello

Reaction score
Re Daily MTurk Survey

Message from Affective Science & Health Laboratory
---------------------------------
Thank you again for taking part in our study! We are very grateful for your time and energy! We are writing to let you know about a feature of the app that will ONLY influence you if you are traveling to a different timezone for the upcoming holiday. IF YOU ARE NOT TRAVELING BETWEEN NOW AND DECEMBER 2ND, FEEL FREE TO STOP READING. Your surveys will still be available from 8pm-midnight in the new time zone, but your NIGHTLY NOTIFICATIONS MAY MALFUNCTION. As a backup measure, we strongly recommend setting an alarm for sometime convenient between 8pm and midnight. As always, we are very grateful for your continued, thoughtful participation in our research, especially during this holiday season. As a quick reminder, we’ve increased the bonus amounts and lowered the threshold for who can receive a bonus (to $4 for 10-14 surveys, $7 for 15-19 surveys, and $10 for 20-21 surveys), including $0.75 for the survey on Thanksgiving day. IF YOU DO AT LEAST 10 SURVEYS, you now will receive a bonus that is equivalent to receiving between $0.50-0.75 per survey. If you have any questions, you can reach us at ############ All the best, ~Affective Science & Health Laboratory

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Re Daily MTurk Survey

Message from Affective Science & Health Laboratory
---------------------------------
Thank you again for taking part in our study! We are very grateful for your time and energy! We are writing to let you know about a feature of the app that will ONLY influence you if you are traveling to a different timezone for the upcoming holiday. IF YOU ARE NOT TRAVELING BETWEEN NOW AND DECEMBER 2ND, FEEL FREE TO STOP READING. Your surveys will still be available from 8pm-midnight in the new time zone, but your NIGHTLY NOTIFICATIONS MAY MALFUNCTION. As a backup measure, we strongly recommend setting an alarm for sometime convenient between 8pm and midnight. As always, we are very grateful for your continued, thoughtful participation in our research, especially during this holiday season. As a quick reminder, we’ve increased the bonus amounts and lowered the threshold for who can receive a bonus (to $4 for 10-14 surveys, $7 for 15-19 surveys, and $10 for 20-21 surveys), including $0.75 for the survey on Thanksgiving day. IF YOU DO AT LEAST 10 SURVEYS, you now will receive a bonus that is equivalent to receiving between $0.50-0.75 per survey. If you have any questions, you can reach us at ############ All the best, ~Affective Science & Health Laboratory
I wonder why I am not getting any messages from them? The one time I tried to contact them, when I was having a problem downloading and registering, they never replied. I will shoot myself if I am not officially doing these surveys and am not getting paid for all the agony!

Edit: I won't really shoot myself, but I will probably overeat something.

Last edited:

HelloHello

Reaction score
I wonder why I am not getting any messages from them? The one time I tried to contact them, when I was having a problem downloading and registering, they never replied. I will shoot myself if I am not officially doing these surveys and am not getting paid for all the agony!

Edit: I won't really shoot myself, but I will probably overeat something.
Yipes. Want me to pm you the email address in the ’alert’? They didn’t respond to my email regarding altering the time to let it loose earlier -

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Yipes. Want me to pm you the email address in the ’alert’? They didn’t respond to my email regarding altering the time to let it loose earlier -
Yes, please and thank you!

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Disappointed I couldn’t grab my Survey Comet today but I did get a 40 minute User Testing with no talking required that paid a $10 bonus because of the length!
Same here...it was gone so fast before I could click on it.

Reactions: HelloHello

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
Disappointed I couldn’t grab my Survey Comet today but I did get a 40 minute User Testing with no talking required that paid a $10 bonus because of the length!
wooooooo!!!!!!

yeah I love when they pay extra for 30-40 minute tests. makes the day so much easier.

I'm having a monster user testing day. $110 on usertesting.com 5 dollars on mturk.

this helps me out soo much after last week's slowness on UT

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
wooooooo!!!!!!

yeah I love when they pay extra for 30-40 minute tests. makes the day so much easier.

I'm having a monster user testing day. $110 on usertesting.com 5 dollars on mturk.

this helps me out soo much after last week's slowness on UT
Awesome, keep it up!!!

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer English Comprehension Questions | PANDA
Requester: Shannon Glass [ATR2JM74OF5GD] [TurkerView]
Description: Answer multiple-choice questions about English Comprehension.
Duration: ~90min
Reward: $9.00
Qualifications:
  • Masters Exist
  • Location In AU, GB, IE, NZ, US
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50
HIT Time: 8 min, 34 sec
Catchability: Okay
Pros: Great pay.
19 pages of questions, most only have one question on the page. Pages are numbered, so you know how far you are.

Reactions: C to the J
Status
Not open for further replies.