Do you like the new Worker site?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuddish

Me fail English! That's unpossible
Contributor
Reaction score
Yea they don't have any talent but you can't tell me he isn't better than Rich Rod and the other dude before Brady Hoke right?

It could also be that they get some talent because they have talent but are not developing it properly.
Brady Hoke..Yes!

Rich Rod..Little bit better.

I just feel that Harbaugh is all bark and no bite. His teams never look excited and up to play. I was promised a guy who would be competing for championships. Thus far we haven't been close in 3 years.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
ever since that fiasco with the "bread" poll allowing pastries, pizza and turkleton @turkleton

I feel this forum needs somebody responsible for making sure the polls are fair and balanced.

:coffee4:
Um, what about the poll with me that I almost won before they added "Buffalo Wings" in the middle of it?

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Jeff Bezos @Jeff Bezos take a look at this poll

87% of turkers on a turking forum don't like the new worker site
The sad thing is that if we held a poll on who likes/doesn't like the old worker site, the numbers probably wouldn't be that much better either. I am just grateful to all of the hard working turkers out there who have created scripts that actually bring functionality to these sites. Real change only seems to happen from the bottom up these days.

D

Deleted member 481

Well, haven't seen much of anything to do today. Been looking for a replacement shoe for these god awful Nike Air Monarch IV shoes. They're killing my right heel. It's hard to walk.

Last edited by a moderator:

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Well, haven't seen much of anything to do today. Been looking for a replacement shoe for these god awful Nike Air Monarch IV shoes.
I'd sign up to slickdeals and set an alert for good deals on shoes. I've picked up 3 news pairs over the last few months for 15-30 bucks each for a couple pairs of Adidas and a pair of Pumas

Status
Not open for further replies.