11/27 - Mandala Monday!

Holiday Icons

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
Reaction score
Played AD&D thru most of the 80's and early 90's. Loved it. Was player and DM. In fact the name I'm using here was my first character I developed and ran him for about 12 years so he was very developed. Agreed the board world is as limitless as your DM's imagination. Still got about a thousand bucks worth of stuff from that game. :swing:
My first AD&D book was the 1st edition Monster Manual II, I picked it up from a yardsale in the mid-late 80's, I decided to buy it because I used to watch the D&D cartoon and it was the first time I came across one of the books. Probably read it front to back a dozen times. I also got into Joe Dever's Adventures of Lonewolf around the same time. My first actual D&D game I played was in 1992, 1st edition, played a Half-Elf Assassin. Later made a 2E Half-Elf Thief/Mage version of the character who I played for a long time (and who later made a cameo in the Scarred Lands campaign setting via the book Relics and Rituals II: Lost Lore :bookworm:).

I have an obscene amount of mostly 2E and 3E stuff still myself (and a few Shadowrun books too). :swing:

Thlinks

ITS COMPLICATED
Contributor
Reaction score
Right so I attempted the bar graph test and failed.. Just hate when I can't pass a 3 dollar hit!

Reactions: themildone
Status
Not open for further replies.