11/27 - Peachy Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

adude

Reaction score
Atta girl. :thumbup:
I love that, as a group, this is what it's come to. "Not too awful" is what I shoot for with most things.
"What?! Eat that turd sandwich?! Well, at least cut the crust off of it. It's not like we're savages."
Don't forget the mayo. Only restaurant packets, though. Store bought is too expensive.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Those writing prompts are important to the study design, and saving and reusing them would not be following the instructions of the survey (I'm afraid).
So, it's sort of a :nono:
I know. Plus, the chances that you are going to get one worded the same way, with the same time frame, are slim. It's less work to just do the study. It's one of those thoughts you have when you've been turking for about 2 weeks and think you've got it all figured out. :)

Reactions: jan

adude

Reaction score
Anyone else getting a javascript not enabled error on the '
Watching and Rating Videos' hit? I have both javascript and cookies enabled, and tried it in both chrome and firefox.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Don't forget the mayo. Only restaurant packets, though. Store bought is too expensive.
IKR. Look, I ain't got all this disposable cash to be spending on fancy mayo in glass jars. Every 50yds there's another joint just giving that stuff away. Plus, who buys extra mayo for tomorrow? Like I got extra cash that I can have tied up in condiments.

Reactions: adude

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, how's our inventory levels BrewMeister @BrewMeister ? We're not stocking up on stuff that's going to go bad sitting, right?

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks! I learn something new every day. I appreciate that you always are willing to help me. :) In the past I would have just returned the hit.

Reactions: Itsmee

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Anyone able to grab this URL for me please? Not sure why my java is being silly this morning.

Title: Watching and Rating Videos | PANDA
Requester: Yavuz Acikalin [A1D6WUXQPJNFEB] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 2.50 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 6
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: We are interested in your opinions about a number of videos collected from YouTube.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 11
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is US
Anyone else getting a javascript not enabled error on the '
Watching and Rating Videos' hit? I have both javascript and cookies enabled, and tried it in both chrome and firefox.
nopoopwarez @nopoopwarez was able to post it for me earlier. had the same issue :)

Reactions: adude and Jerami

blackpupjean

Reaction score
Lol. I would be to scared. I will facetime you and support you!

Oh my! I dont know people can be so cruel to animals! I am glad to hear that the man was fined! We have a Pitbull we adopted from South Carolina. She was in a kill shelter and they were about to kill all the animals. We saved her just in time, and now she is one of the best animals I have ever met.
luckily the animal shelter I got Lily from is a no kill, in fact I believe all the shelters in the towns by me are all no kill, thank goodness.

Reactions: ThatsNotMyName
Status
Not open for further replies.