Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Ugh. That sucks.

I think ethically you would be compelled to return it since you obviously have a biased interest in the content of the survey and your answers would taint the results.
If these studies prove anything, it's that ethics vary from person to person. If you can be objective, why not. Unless the instructions state otherwise, of course. Either way, if it were a huge problem, they would mention it in the instructions. I once rated the same tweet 6 times in a row.

Just my .02. I was bored. :)
We're both right. :D

Last edited:

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
If these studies prove anything, it's that ethics vary from person to person. If you can be objective, why not. Unless the instructions state otherwise, of course. Either way, if it were a huge problem, they would mention it in the instructions. I once rated the same tweet 6 times in a row.

Just my .02. I was bored. :)
We're both right. :D
Your exactly right, my husband said do it once and see if they reject you.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Your exactly right, my husband said do it once and see if they reject you.
Take a screenshot of the instructions, in case you get rejected. Visual proof that it's not against the rules can sometimes help to reverse rejections.

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Do those only work for prepaid stuff? My 8 yr old was given his stepmom's old phone as a belated birthday present and his phone is on their AT&T plan. So they gave him a phone without a case and he tripped on the sidewalk in front of our apartment building and dropped it and it broke. It kind of works, but not really. So, my fabulous exhusband that is $4000 behind on child support said that I need to buy our son a new phone and they're "only like $40". Umm, I'm trying to pay bills, I don't have extra money to spend "only like $40" on a phone. Ughhh!
Sorry for my mini rant, it just feels good to blurt out my frustrations.
I honestly have no idea. I only use these phones to connect to wifi and run 1 or 2 specific apps on them. I don't purchase service/data plans for them.

Reactions: ristiekay

ristiekay

SupernOtteral Princess
Reaction score
Sounds like my daughter's mother. Behind on child support but just bitched me out because I asked her to foot half the bill for our daughter's field trip to Washington D.C. She makes $50,000 a year and can't pay the $160 a month she is ordered to pay (which is a joke in itself but don't even get me started on Michigan FoC and how they treat non-custodial mothers vs fathers.)
He told me it's child support, not bitch support and I'm like WTF?!?! I didn't even ask for alimony after you walked out on me, our 6 yr old and 4 1/2 mo old for someone else and you want to make this about ME, like I'm asking for the money for just myself?????

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
He told me it's child support, not bitch support and I'm like WTF?!?! I didn't even ask for alimony after you walked out on me, our 6 yr old and 4 1/2 mo old for someone else and you want to make this about ME, like I'm asking for the money for just myself?????
"If it was bitch support, I'd be paying you" :D

Reactions: ristiekay

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Short study on sound perception | PANDA
Requester: BermanLab [A167QS49DHS0KF] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 4.39 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.82 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.91 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 70
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: You will listen to and make judgments about sounds that you hear. Participation takes approximately 15 minutes.
Time: 3 hours
Hits Available: 10
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is US
that was annoying. but atleast I broke a dollar finally.

Status
Not open for further replies.