• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Uhhhhhh....

Title: Take Photos of Raw Pork Ribs In Your Kitchen or at a Grocery Store | PANDA
Requester: Kiara St. Cyr [A18LKTK4SKWPX6] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 1.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.00 Generosity
★★★★ 4.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 8 | TOS Flags: 1
Submit a new TO review
Description: Take ten photos of raw pork ribs (can be in packaging) inside of your refrigerator, in your kitchen, or at a market or store.
Time: 259200
HITs Available: 10
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99;Location EqualTo US

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Cool whip :eek: (It's what I had)

I put pumpkin pie spices in it first so it honestly feels like I'm drinking pumpkin pie. Warm, caffeinated pumpkin pie
Both answers were acceptable and Cool Whip was my first thought. I never buy it, but I will now. :coffee:

Reactions: Jaded and savvy

SmolAliens

Reaction score
I don't know if this has already been posted or not (The Internet Is Enabling a New Kind of Poorly Paid Hell: For some Americans, sub-minimum-wage online tasks are the only work available," so ....

https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2018/01/amazon-mechanical-turk/551192/
Welcome to submin wages, the reality for many of my fellow disabled folks. States are slowly going after the sheltered workshops, maybe someday they'll force MTurk to pay something like a tipped wage where they have to pay the difference between what you make/hr and the min. Dunno how I'd feel about it.

On an unrelated note, anyone actually making money today?

I'm about 25% to where I was yesterday.
Surprisingly, I'm at 10GBP on Prolific and at least $10 on MTurk from only a few surveys this AM. Luck of the draw.

coffee.cup

ALL YOUR SURVEY ARE BELONG TO ME!
Reaction score
Uhhhhhh....

Title: Take Photos of Raw Pork Ribs In Your Kitchen or at a Grocery Store | PANDA
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.00 Generosity
★★★★ 4.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.00 Promptness
Submit a new TO review
Description: Take ten photos of raw pork ribs (can be in packaging) inside of your refrigerator, in your kitchen, or at a market or store.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99;Location EqualTo US
Shit just got serious.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Welcome to submin wages, the reality for many of my fellow disabled folks. States are slowly going after the sheltered workshops, maybe someday they'll force MTurk to pay something like a tipped wage where they have to pay the difference between what you make/hr and the min. Dunno how I'd feel about it.

Surprisingly, I'm at 10GBP on Prolific and at least $10 on MTurk from only a few surveys this AM. Luck of the draw.
Your submin wage comment is spot on. And congrats on your good day: luck of the draw, indeed. :gucci:

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Uhhhhhh....

TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.00 Generosity
★★★★ 4.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.00 Promptness
Submit a new TO review
ffs I only have porck CHOPS in my fridge right now!

Reactions: ChristopherASA

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Both answers were acceptable and Cool Whip was my first thought. I never buy it, but I will now. :coffee:
I like Reddi-Whip better, but only slightly. And because it's in a can and I can make leaning towers of whipped cream. Or just put it... squirt it...

Okay there's no way for me to word this that doesn't somehow feel vaguely dirty. Whipped cream to mouth via spray nozzle?

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Mechanical Turk
7:37 AM (34 minutes ago)

to me

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from saurabh bhargava for work related to 3EPG8DX9LKQX1200C4E3JP6WIH05PI.
The value of your bonus is: $1.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Bonus for accurately estimating the difference in how much you will pay for taxes between this old and new tax laws. Congrats!

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Sincerely,
Amazon Mechanical Turk
https://www.mturk.com

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Drinking or Not (url] | [url="https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3BHOG8KFOMWOMGTVU074EZL8HT1R8A/tasks/accept_random"]Accept

Requester: KLAB [A1FZ7GKE3IHCYW] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=2.10] [Fast=3.00] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=2.71] [Reviews=10] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=6.00] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=0%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Classify if the person in the image is drinking or not.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.3
[/url][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3BHOG8KFOMWOMGTVU074EZL8HT1R8A/tasks[/td][/tr]

chickenboneneck

Contributor
Reaction score
damn you find some winners. intelligent one, too. glad you hadn't found and ordered that gift yet lol
Actually I have a freaking Joanna Gaines thing in my basement that I will never hang up that was part of that as well. :-|

Reactions: savvy

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Actually I have a freaking Joanna Gaines thing in my basement that I will never hang up that was part of that as well. :-|
facebook marketplace/ craigslist time.

Theta Carinae

minor superhero nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
I like Reddi-Whip better, but only slightly. And because it's in a can and I can make leaning towers of whipped cream. Or just put it... squirt it...

Okay there's no way for me to word this that doesn't somehow feel vaguely dirty. Whipped cream to mouth via spray nozzle?
The whipped cream was administered via spray nozzle?

Reactions: Jaded and savvy
Status
Not open for further replies.