11/27 - Wintry Wednesday!

What’s the better pie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Veltora Otew

Got Milk!
Reaction score
I'm a Cowboys fan - hoping they lose to the Bills now that the rest of cowboys fandom and Jerry Jones has caught up to what I wanted a few years ago - Jason Garrett fired -- and Garrett probably gets another life if they beat the Bills tomorrow.

Been feeling the same for many years now, but still find it hard to root against them. Been my team since the mid 70's. :nod:

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
How about no pumpkin, no sweet potato, and just for fun no pecan pie?
Apple, maybe.
Chocolate cake, yes.

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score
Do you ever make sugar creme pie? I made one for first time last year and did a good job :)
Last year I made a homemade chocolate cream pie and it was delicious. I'm trying to think of what kind of pie to make this year and I haven't decided yet. I'm leaning toward a coconut cream pie.

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Choices(~ 2 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Geoffrey Tomaino [A2DGKZEAE4DRL1] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$10.85] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Reward: 0.20
Duration: 30:00
Available: 67
Description: survey
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [1350888978-184851] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location In US
HIT Time: 1 minute Meh, it's a quarter.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
I'm experiencing my annual Black Friday Anxiety . . . I don't do Black Friday, or, Cyber Monday, all my anxiety stems from the fact that I may be missing great deals. I do Small Business Saturday.
Let's put that anxiety to rest. Deals usually aren't that good (inflate the MSRP, then knock it down that some huge percentage making it seem like a deal). That $150 limited quanity available Television is probably crap or inventory that is not selling so they may take a slight loss on it to get it out of the store.

My Black Friday anxiety is crowds/people so I only online shop if I participate. I know I"ll save a few bucks (like the new wifi extender I need to buy because mine crapped out yesterday) but I never expect any monster deals on Black Friday.

Reactions: HelloHello
Status
Not open for further replies.