• Haven't seen 'em

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
On my first day turking I did a penny task of marking the tips of a finger. It was too much work for a penny and the guy rejected me. The reason was because my mark on the index finger was different than someone else's. I sent him a snarky response. I said, "I am so sorry that you don't think my work is worth a penny but I do know where the tip of an index finger is."
He did respond and no, he did not block me but I will never do his underpaid hits again.
I would have sent him and Imgur of what the tip of finger looks like....like say the middle one for instance...

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I wish there was something to "go ham" on right now.
You don't want to do the Alexandria 'trick the bot' hits? I think there are still at least 100 up.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I made a lot on those yesterday, but I think a portion of my soul departed after I finished.
I could only manage like 10 today and felt like I was just looking around my place the whole time going "What can... what can a typewriter do? What.... can... bucket do?"

HelloHello

Reaction score
I finally quit dragging my feet and completed my sign-up for Testable Minds. I'm guessing it takes a bit before getting any studies because all I see are past studies. I did the verification of identity and all that good stuff . . . I hate taking my picture . . .

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
I could only manage like 10 today and felt like I was just looking around my place the whole time going "What can... what can a typewriter do? What.... can... bucket do?"
Yesterday I had a "listen" Really? Had to toss it back.

Reactions: Despairagus

DeeDee85

Reaction score
deleted because it was nonsense

that hippopotamus Christmas song is making me nuts

Last edited:

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Okie dokie, time to cook dinner and play videogames till my eyeballs fall out.

Happy turking, everyone! Hope things pick up and are super lucrative tonight and then also tomorrow and forever so we'll all be rich.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Neat! I'll take a look at that! I learned a lot about it last year for a project, but I never considered using mammals. Some part of me just assumes mammals will be too hard to keep in the apocalypse, but I guess we'll all have to wait and find out.
Hey, sorry. Wanted to respond but, was afk. Anyway, most mammals would be hard but rabbits are the exception. Their manure isn't "hot"(High Bacterial Load) like lots of small mammals. So, it can be eaten by mostly the tilapia(they are doing this in clay ponds in Africa) and fertilize the plants. Then any plant refuse can be eaten by the rabbits.
Also, rabbits are a great food source after the apocalypse, as well as material for shelter and clothing. They get to cull weight pretty quickly and could even be kept, and raised, in very confined spaces(in an atomic emergency) for longer periods of time than any other mammal that is readily eaten.

It's more of a food-triangle-system. Imo

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey, sorry. Wanted to respond but, was afk. Anyway, most mammals would be hard but rabbits are the exception. Their manure isn't "hot"(High Bacterial Load) like lots of small mammals. So, it can be eaten by mostly the tilapia(they are doing this in clay ponds in Africa) and fertilize the plants. Then any plant refuse can be eaten by the rabbits.
Also, rabbits are a great food source after the apocalypse, as well as material for shelter and clothing. They get to cull weight pretty quickly and could even be kept, and raised, in very confined spaces(in an atomic emergency) for longer periods of time than any other mammal that is readily eaten.
unsubscribe weird ass rabbit facts

Status
Not open for further replies.