Requester: The Wharton School [ABIUW8FBC3EE7] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$16.34] [Pay=Good] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Good] [Rej=1] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.64] [Fast=4.52] [Comm=3.93] [Fair=4.57] [Reviews=499] [ToS=2]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 30:00
Available: 1
Description: 3 minute survey for $0.50
Qualifications: Exc: [185597-185028] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
HIT Time: <1 min

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
We're started to get "delayed storm reports" rolling in. Confirming THREE (so far) tornadoes actually touched down this morning.

Usually, there's like four a YEAR in the whole state- and very very rarely in the Valley. (comparatively) It's super weird.

Reactions: Daniel and Blakkat

Srndpty

Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, just wondering/mentioning about MTS & PC
PC Helper doesn't add catchers to Hit Catcher. It only adds pandas to PC. If you're using Hitscrapper(?)/Hitscraper it is recommended to switch to Hit Forker as Hit Scraper has not been updated since 2017.

MTS include block list works on Mturk Hit page to block requesters. Under MTS options there are options to select/unselect for Block List On MTurk, Remember Filter, and various other add ons that customize Mturk Hit page and Hit Finder. But, if you've done a new install, you will have to re-create your include/block list or import from a saved backup.

I forgot, if Hit catcher is open, then you will have the buttons for add to Hit Catcher on the Mturk Hit page.

Last edited:

Daniel

Contributor
Reaction score
We're started to get "delayed storm reports" rolling in. Confirming THREE (so far) tornadoes actually touched down this morning.

Usually, there's like four a YEAR in the whole state- and very very rarely in the Valley. (comparatively) It's super weird.
Stay safe. A year ago tomorrow one hit us, we sustained damage and had to move for over a month while repairs were done. Luckily there were no injuries.

Reactions: Blakkat

XWarrior

Reaction score
PC Helper doesn't add catchers to Hit Catcher. It only adds pandas to PC. If you're using Hitscrapper(?)/Hitscraper it is recommended to switch to Hit Forker as Hit Scraper has not been updated since 2017.

MTS include block list works on Mturk Hit page to block requesters. Under MTS options there are options to select/unselect for Block List On MTurk, Remember Filter, and various other add ons that customize Mturk Hit page and Hit Finder. But, if you've done a new install, you will have to re-create your include/block list or import from a saved backup.

I forgot, if Hit catcher is open, then you will have the buttons for add to Hit Catcher on the Mturk Hit page.
I just thought that the original post/issue might be related to using PC with MTS and how the integration works, I did not think using MTS and PC would work functional wise.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Stay safe. A year ago tomorrow one hit us, we sustained damage and had to move for over a month while repairs were done. Luckily there were no injuries.
I stayed up and kept an eye on the radar. We were "in" the Warning zone, but all my years on the prairie taught me to not rely on that or my anxiety would go through the roof. It was safely away from my actual area. :)

It's just super weird how many tornadoes we've had this year- and to have THREE at once. Plus, they're almost always during monsoons... and it was "cold" here when it happened. lol (So it's also weird to see a tornadic storm move into all that snow so quickly when it hit the mountains lmao)

Srndpty

Contributor
Reaction score
X @XWarrior

I should also mention that you can use any of the following combinations. It's personal preference. But remember to sync Hit Tracker occasionally to keep the MTS database updated as it provides additional helpful tracking info.
Hit Finder/Hit Catcher
Hit Finder/Panda Crazy
Hit Forker/Panda Crazy
Hit Forker/Hit Catcher

Reactions: XWarrior

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your opinions (3 min) | Accept
Requester: ScientificIntuition [A22OEC7TGY10BO] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$14.92] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.76] [Fast=4.67] [Comm=3.75] [Fair=4.94] [Reviews=44] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.28
Duration: 40:00
Available: 2
Description: Make some decisions in social contexts (3 min)
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

XWarrior

Reaction score
X @XWarrior

I should also mention that you can use any of the following combinations. It's personal preference. But remember to sync Hit Tracker occasionally to keep the MTS database updated as it provides additional helpful tracking info.
Hit Finder/Hit Catcher
Hit Finder/Panda Crazy
Hit Forker/Panda Crazy
Hit Forker/Hit Catcher
Cool! Thanks for the information.

Daniel

Contributor
Reaction score
I stayed up and kept an eye on the radar. We were "in" the Warning zone, but all my years on the prairie taught me to not rely on that or my anxiety would go through the roof. It was safely away from my actual area. :)

It's just super weird how many tornadoes we've had this year- and to have THREE at once. Plus, they're almost always during monsoons... and it was "cold" here when it happened. lol (So it's also weird to see a tornadic storm move into all that snow so quickly when it hit the mountains lmao)
I'm glad you're safe :). I've lived a long time in a tornado zone and we get the warnings all the time. (I drove through one once, hello younger more stupid me)

Reactions: JenniLeigh

dreamonjaded1

Reaction score

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
I like to watch the news about Black Friday shopping because I find it fascinating how people in groups react to things. It's like they cease to be individuals and become one organism.
I like the Black Friday news because I like to see what idiots camp outside places like Best Buy for 18-24 hours in temperatures no higher than 40 deg and usually plunging to 15 degrees just to be the first in the door to pick up a piece of crap or trash.

I'm surprised retailers don't line up customers outside and just before door opening, have an employee give one wrist band to each customer for a particular item so when the doors open, there isn't a bull rush to the crap and trash but rather a proper movement to the item knowing the wrist band gives you the right to buy the item.

Reactions: LucyO and Blakkat

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
why would they keep 2mil in their checking account ... should be invested ?
or at least split up among banks - I believe that amount exceeds FDIC insurance if Chase ever went belly up.

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Short survey on social issues (~7.5 mins) | Accept
Requester: Positly [A20SRJ4UG9W0H0] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.65] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=1] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.77] [Fast=3.71] [Comm=2.80] [Fair=3.66] [Reviews=51] [ToS=1]
Reward: 0.75
Duration: 25:30
Available: 0
Description: Some simple questions

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Returned it....already did it awhile back.
Title: Personality | Accept
Requester: Rhys Lewis [A3V7WG8NWK30YB] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.22] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.44] [Fast=4.76] [Comm=4.44] [Fair=4.81] [Reviews=34] [ToS=1]
Reward: 6.00
Duration: 2 days
Description: Earn $6 in 45 minutes ($8 per hour) completing personality items

Last edited:
Reactions: Blakkat

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Returned it....already did it awhile back.
Title: Personality | Accept
Requester: Rhys Lewis [A3V7WG8NWK30YB] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.22] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.44] [Fast=4.76] [Comm=4.44] [Fair=4.81] [Reviews=34] [ToS=1]
Reward: 6.00
Duration: 2 days
Description: Earn $6 in 45 minutes ($8 per hour) completing personality items
Is this a different hit than the one posted earlier this week?
Nevermind, I did this already, too

Last edited:
Reactions: afallstarxfall
Status
Not open for further replies.