Status
Not open for further replies.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score

Digital Nomad

Reaction score
Easier to just forget it and move on. I've got over 2000 and don;t worry at all. One will not make a difference at all.

I had a rejection today. Contacted requester and he agreed that there must be some sort of error and he will try to fix it. He says it will be fixed as soon as he figures out how to reverse rejections. I know literally nothing of how the requester side works. Is there anything I can tell him to help reverse it?

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
Thanks :) I gave up and restarted, probably some werid sticky-keys type thing i did accidentally,
but as I will probably do it again I'll keep it in mind.
Install EndItAll. It closes programs at a higher level than Task Manager

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Easier to just forget it and move on. I've got over 2000 and don;t worry at all. One will not make a difference at all.
Depends on how many HITs the worker has. For a new worker, it can be a lot more detrimental than for workers who have a lot of approved HITs and padding.

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
For some reason that stupid hit autosubmits itself and if you submit it again or refresh it gives an error. Did you check your dashboard to see if it's there?
Yeah, it was still there. So I submitted it anyway with a brief explanation of what happened, informed them that I took a screenshot, and then immediately messaged them and asked them very kindly to please not reject me and said that - if absolutely necessary - I would be willing to redo the entire thing. :cry:

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
Exhausted. My goal will not even come close to being met. Work was tiring today. Usually I have it in me to keep on going when I get home....not today. It's couch time. Will be back in the AM to finish the $9 hit. Here are my paltry earnings.
Today's Projected Earnings: $3.98
So sorry. You'll make it up.
Mine $29.70, my top far, even with losing all my pandas

GTR

Reaction score
switched browsers worked :)

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
FYI I quit buying marshmallows bc of the sugar content. But all your marshmallow celebrations put them back on my radar and I keep seeing all these different iterations of marshmallows in stores. Also, Amy's enchiladas looked tempting, but I always avoided them bc they were too pricey. I finally tried them during a sale and they were really good, almost like a chile relleno and enchilada combined. I'm going to come up with a diy version.

TLDR You have dangerous food powers.

Almost pure corn syrup. Yuck

Reactions: <Gucci>
Status
Not open for further replies.