11/29 - Tourmaline Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minx2121

Reaction score
I could probably make more money but instead i'm on youtube looking up partner dances :D i've become such a nerd for this stuff. a few nights ago manfriend taught me basic two step and spins, last night the dj/line dance instructor took me around for a different type of partner dance that I am trying to look up online.
Fun! I have always been semi-interested in learning some dances but I don't want to learn it alone and nobody I know really likes to dance lol

Reactions: Despairagus

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Fun! I have always been semi-interested in learning some dances but I don't want to learn it alone and nobody I know really likes to dance lol
we have a local bar that does it, met manfriend there, roommate has been into it a while. i love it. i've been dancing since June.

Minx2121

Reaction score
we have a local bar that does it, met manfriend there, roommate has been into it a while. i love it. i've been dancing since June.
Nice, they probably have something like that here I just haven't been motivated enough to look for it. I found a class for Irish dancing but costs too much >.<

JCGrey

Contributor
Reaction score
Out of curiosity what do y'all have your mom and dad saved as in your contacts? I have mine as Mama and my stepdad as his name, first and last. I want to put "My Super Sweet Mama" for me in my son's new phone but that may be too much fuel for middle school teasing.

Reactions: Despairagus and DCI

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Out of curiosity what do y'all have your mom and dad saved as in your contacts? I have mine as Mama and my stepdad as his name, first and last. I want to put "My Super Sweet Mama" for me in my son's new phone but that may be too much fuel for middle school teasing.
lol, i have literally everyone including parents, first and last. OCD. But for a kid I might but Mom or something.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
My parents are under their actual names. I'd do "Mom" though lol

DCI

Reaction score
My mom's phone number predates cell phones, so I actually know that one and just dial it.

Reactions: JCGrey and savvy

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
I put the name and exact relationship in case of an emergency. That way an emergency responder or someone finding the phone knows who to call. Actually got a phone back my son lost that way.

Sarcasmologist

Profanity really makes the sentence!!
Contributor
Reaction score
my daughter has me in her phone as mi madre... i made her change it from "lady who had me" she is 14. she thinks she is hilarious..all of my contacts are first and last name. even my parents. i don't know why. i only look at the phone is it plays the generic ringtone. everyone else has their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.