• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score
how much was it per hour if you dont mind me asking
I think 10.50 but seriously man, dont do it. Its a trap. Ive worked warehouse jobs before in the past but nothing could prepare me for working at amazon. You are covered in sweat by the time you are done with your shift if you were a sorter like me. So many... packages... they just never stopped coming down the ramp. And it wasnt nice like one at a time, it was like 50 at a time. Just miserable, running around scanning, picking, scanning, picking, sweating, lots of sweat. Then after the packages stop, thats when you really experience hell because you have to load the trucks and, man I really cant explain it. Just trust me on this one. Dont do it. Its not worth it.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
i haven't made goal, the mobile gaze hit keeps telling me invalid code even though its the right code, and i have a migraine. I am very grumpy and just want a goddamn real life hug.

Reactions: nopoopwarez

TinaBanina

Yarn Hoarder
Contributor
HIT Poster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: survey for CURRENT CIGARETTE SMOKERS (20-25 min, $2.25) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Lerner Laboratory [A2QVB5V5V4BBQF] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.21] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 25] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $6.13/hr] [Pen: 0.50 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$2.25
Duration: 2 hours
Available: 2
Description: survey for CURRENT CIGARETTE SMOKERS (20-25 min, $2.25)
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 90; Location is US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8

Reactions: Vanyanka

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I think 10.50 but seriously man, dont do it. Its a trap. Ive worked warehouse jobs before in the past but nothing could prepare me for working at amazon. You are covered in sweat by the time you are done with your shift if you were a sorter like me. So many... packages... they just never stopped coming down the ramp. And it wasnt nice like one at a time, it was like 50 at a time. Just miserable, running around scanning, picking, scanning, picking, sweating, lots of sweat. Then after the packages stop, thats when you really experience hell because you have to load the trucks and, man I really cant explain it. Just trust me on this one. Dont do it. Its not worth it.
10.50 aint worth all that. glad you got out

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
Took the day off cause all my packages arrived today & it didn't look that great on MTurk earlier. Hope y'all made big bucks. Ihour 'm messing around with my Samsung J7, thinking I don't have the courage to try rooting it.
wondered where you were about a hour ago when C-SATS posted

Status
Not open for further replies.