• Real

• Artifical

• No tree

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SmolAliens

Reaction score
I got an email saying that the bonus for this game was just a joke and only pays at 10% of what they told you in the hit. Because it was for science.
Haven't gotten anything in my inbox yet but I'll be pissed if that's the case. I'm turking to keep my bank acct from overdrawing tomorrow...

Reactions: Merovign

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Gross!

Having Cat's during Christmas is the worst anytime we go to bed or leave they have to go to the basement so they won't rip it all down.
So far I've never had a cat that messed with Christmas stuff (I pretty much always have a cat living with me, so I've been lucky).

However, our new cat Lucy? I'm betting she's going to be an issue. The tree has been up for a week but not decorated (I have not had time this week to do it in the evenings when I get home from work). She ignored the tree for the first few days but recently has been very interested in it. I'm going to bring out a squirt bottle soon.

It's also anchored to the windows so if she does jump on it, it won't fall down (I really hope). It's anchored in two spots. (And by anchored to windows I mean to the blinds that are cement screwed into the cinderblock walls, and I have steel crank out windows so the other part is anchored to the screws that hold the "lock" in place).

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Policy survey (10-15 minutes, base pay: $1.00 + $1.50 bonus if you pass all attention check questions) | Accept
Requester: Andras Molnar [A3KWA9SREU7GBT] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$16.22] [Pay=4.28] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.69] [Fast=4.85] [Comm=4.20] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=41] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=7.60] [Pen=1.01 days] [Res=null] [Rec=86%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 10
Description: In this study we investigate the connection between people's political affiliation and their views on certain issues and policies.
Qualifications: Policy views DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
$1.50 Bonus is easy. A/C's are straightforward. Just make sure to catch them for the bonus.
13:23 min | $11.21/hr (with Bonus)[/td][/tr]

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
It's a mukbang, they're pretty popular in Korea and Japan for some reason? People just eat in front of a camera and get that sweet, sweet ad revenue lol
interesting....it's oddly fascinating for sure....
probably an American version with some 600lb chick doing the same thing...lol

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I get them suggested to me on Instagram CONSTANTLY (IDFK WHY... maybe b/c I watch them whenever they send them to me?) and the American version is similar to the Korean/Japanese etc version, but like... kinda location specific? There's one lady who does it who is African American and eats a lot of soul food, and some folks in the mid-west who eat weird mid-westy food (no offense Mid-Westerners)

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Queue the gif's....

Reactions: rsclone

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
No, you gotta be like super pretty, and only chubby if you're an American. Unless someone has like, a hard-core fetish.

But Trisha Paytas is kinda known for them.

SmolAliens

Reaction score
I get them suggested to me on Instagram CONSTANTLY (IDFK WHY... maybe b/c I watch them whenever they send them to me?) and the American version is similar to the Korean/Japanese etc version, but like... kinda location specific? There's one lady who does it who is African American and eats a lot of soul food, and some folks in the mid-west who eat weird mid-westy food (no offense Mid-Westerners)
I've seen the soul food lady and I don't believe she's actually trying to do mukbangs, rather she eats reeeeeeeeally close to the camera because some people get the tingles/ASMR from the chewing sounds. I have misophonia, which is literally the exact opposite, so I hate it lol

Reactions: Despairagus

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I've seen the soul food lady and I don't believe she's actually trying to do mukbangs, rather she eats reeeeeeeeally close to the camera because some people get the tingles/ASMR from the chewing sounds. I have misophonia, which is literally the exact opposite, so I hate it lol
AHAHA!! Yo, misophonia and mukbang= terrible time.

Reactions: SmolAliens

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from bfm_res for work related to 3TCFMTM8HETWPC5HCDD577EM24I215.
The value of your bonus is: $7.01 USD

The Requester included this note:
Bonus for unusual case

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

I like being an unusual case. :spaz:

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So far I've never had a cat that messed with Christmas stuff (I pretty much always have a cat living with me, so I've been lucky).

However, our new cat Lucy? I'm betting she's going to be an issue. The tree has been up for a week but not decorated (I have not had time this week to do it in the evenings when I get home from work). She ignored the tree for the first few days but recently has been very interested in it. I'm going to bring out a squirt bottle soon.

It's also anchored to the windows so if she does jump on it, it won't fall down (I really hope). It's anchored in two spots. (And by anchored to windows I mean to the blinds that are cement screwed into the cinderblock walls, and I have steel crank out windows so the other part is anchored to the screws that hold the "lock" in place).
I have this fat 20lb orange cat that use to be a stray...he wants to climb the tree and if you squirt him he just looks at you like...that's nothing I use to live outside bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.