HIT Poster
Reaction score

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I just want to say that I heard back from the person who put up that $1.00 psychology survey I posted about a few minutes or more ago. She has changed the part in question. Fortunately I had remembered to screen shot it and that helped so she could see what happened. Good requester.
Yeah I sent a screenshot as well pointing out that they wanted 3 codes but only provided 2 spaces :wink: Yay us!

Reactions: cassius

turkLion

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: How Much Would You Pay For Bright Security Alarm? | PANDA
Requester: Matthew Hojsik [A1CYMRYPSCEH6G] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: Visit an online store, read product description, watch product video (only 1 minute) then come back to answer a couple of questions.
Time: 5 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95;Location is US

Mere seconds
This requester just rejected me with the message "REJECT ASSIGNMENT". I emailed him. Why do they always give these ambiguous feedback messages when they reject?

To be honest, it looks like he (or they) were trying to get people to buy the product from the website. I try to be careful of these No TO requesters but sometimes it's hit or miss.

Reactions: Squatty

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
All of it. First tab, then browser, then the whole Computer. I found a PC thread that says how it might fix it so i guess im going to try that.
For next time, there is an export function so you can save your settings/pandas.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
This requester just rejected me with the message "REJECT ASSIGNMENT". I emailed him. Why do they always give these ambiguous feedback messages when they reject?

To be honest, it looks like he (or they) were trying to get people to buy the product from the website. I try to be careful of these No TO requesters but sometimes it's hit or miss.
That hit didn't feel right to me. I am glad I returned it.

Reactions: turkLion

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
For next time, there is an export function so you can save your settings/pandas.
Thank you. Should have been thinking about that. Ah well. Ill just get everything set up and do it this time.

Reactions: MerryLou

lobo925

CEO of Pizza
Contributor
Reaction score

Mine approved.

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Why am I not surprised. Looked a little sketchy but I did it anyway.

redtokyoboxers

the güero you cannot sweat-o
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score

Same.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Search through Satellite Imagery to find various objects. | PANDA
Requester: PicsFromAbove [ALZUWU3P4QQSG] (Contact)
(TO):[Pay: 2.82][Fair: 4.70][Comm: 3.64][Fast: 4.07]
Description:
Search through Satellite Imagery to find every Building(s), No Buildings(s), and Cloudy/Bad Imagery.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 485
Reward: $0.15
Qualifications: campaign_1506 has been granted, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95

Kuddish

Me fail English! That's unpossible
Contributor
Reaction score

SAME

lobo925

CEO of Pizza
Contributor
Reaction score
That's interesting. I honestly don't know what to say. Maybe he will email me back.
Yeah it's odd. I expected it to be rejected. Not sure why it isn't and everyone's is

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Search through Satellite Imagery to find various objects. | PANDA
Requester: PicsFromAbove [ALZUWU3P4QQSG] (Contact)
(TO):[Pay: 2.82][Fair: 4.70][Comm: 3.64][Fast: 4.07]
Description:
Search through Satellite Imagery to find every Building(s), No Buildings(s), and Cloudy/Bad Imagery.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 485
Reward: $0.15
Qualifications: campaign_1506 has been granted, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95
If these just paid twice as much or had half as many pictures :(
But we all know the expression, If wishes were horses then beggars would ride.

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
If these just paid twice as much or had half as many pictures :(
But we all know the expression, If wishes were horses then beggars would ride.
I can't do them, my internet is so slow and these take soooo long for me. Plus I am stuck on a marathon of forensic files.

Status
Not open for further replies.