11/7- Tutuola Tuesday

Who is your favorite Law & Order: SVU detective?

• Olivia Benson

Votes: 35 37.2%
  • Elliot Stabler

Votes: 18 19.1%
  • Fin Tutuola

Votes: 15 16.0%
  • Munch

Votes: 21 22.3%
  • Amanda Rollins

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Nick Amaro

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Carisi

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A.Lem

Reaction score
I did the first one and just did this one. Are they not sending emails out for each? I caught this one here. Hope I dont get rejected for the occasional F-word when I mess up!
I didn't get an email either, I only got it because someone posted it here *thanks to whoever posted it!* I guess I'll add the requester to turk master and see if I can catch it tomorrow

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I did the first one and just did this one. Are they not sending emails out for each? I caught this one here. Hope I dont get rejected for the occasional F-word when I mess up!
yeah, no, I don't know. I didn't get an email either and now they have a 3rd one up today that's longer. I'm assuming we're supposed to do them if we see them.Seems weird that they have both 2 and 3 today though...

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
ugh, i can live without AA. but the pending approval thing is important to me at least
I'm sure a solution will be found, perhaps it's just still early.

micky

disco infiltrator
Contributor
Reaction score
Be the alpha drunk!
You have no idea...she is so jealous of all of his female friends, even those of us who are married. She strikes her territory and then tries to get all eyes on her at all costs. Then she goes and talks massive shit about everyone behind their backs. I couldn't be the alpha drunk if I tried.

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
You have no idea...she is so jealous of all of his female friends, even those of us who are married. She strikes her territory and then tries to get all eyes on her at all costs. Then she goes and talks massive shit about everyone behind their backs. I couldn't be the alpha drunk if I tried.
That's not standard?

Reactions: loki3404 and Pleco

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score
Reposted. 9 minutes.

Title: Survey about Facebook users' attitudes and behaviors(~ 30 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Nicolas Roulin [A1WL6Y141Z8XJT] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.86] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Participate in a 20-to-30-minute survey paid $3 (Workers from the US and Canada only)
Time: 45 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not greater than 50000; Exc: [63340-62751] has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 50; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 70; Location is one of: CA, US;

Reactions: Evergreen Queen

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
:cupcake:
Been with my employer for 17 years, most of you know I got a "promotion" a few months ago that I didn't want. I have an interview tomorrow with another company and I am soooo nervous.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
:cupcake:
Been with my employer for 17 years, most of you know I got a "promotion" a few months ago that I didn't want. I have an interview tomorrow with another company and I am soooo nervous.

eek, good luck :o

Reactions: basketcasey and Liz
Status
Not open for further replies.