11/7- Tutuola Tuesday

Who is your favorite Law & Order: SVU detective?

• Olivia Benson

Votes: 35 37.2%
  • Elliot Stabler

Votes: 18 19.1%
  • Fin Tutuola

Votes: 15 16.0%
  • Munch

Votes: 21 22.3%
  • Amanda Rollins

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Nick Amaro

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Carisi

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Horse Feathers

There's no future in time travel.
Contributor
Reaction score
Is there some cosmic misalignment I am unaware of? My daughter blew her engine and my front right tire blew on the way home from dance tonight. I'm just glad we were off the interstate and in a rural area. I always drive about 30 with brights through the fields of corn because the deer dart out, so we are lucky imo. Except for waiting for help in the middle of Children of the Corn, Ella was not so keen on that. Apparently she thinks satellites are aliens and I have tried hard to convince her that there is nothing to fear, but out there in pitch black with the stars and blinking red lights really messed with her. If I were a mean mom I could have had some fun.
Have you recently come in contact with this string of numbers? 4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and 42

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Is there some cosmic misalignment I am unaware of? My daughter blew her engine and my front right tire blew on the way home from dance tonight. I'm just glad we were off the interstate and in a rural area. I always drive about 30 with brights through the fields of corn because the deer dart out, so we are lucky imo. Except for waiting for help in the middle of Children of the Corn, Ella was not so keen on that. Apparently she thinks satellites are aliens and I have tried hard to convince her that there is nothing to fear, but out there in pitch black with the stars and blinking red lights really messed with her. If I were a mean mom I could have had some fun.
Nothing to worry about... Just broken down in the middle of some corn fields... Everything is A-okay!

charlie

Reaction score
getting late. i'm off to bed. night all

Today's Projected Earnings: $24.28 + Bonuses: $0.50 = $24.78 (Exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8)
HITsValue
Viewed480$31.60
Submitted456$24.28
Approved456$24.28
Returned6$3.20
BonusesN/A$0.50

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Personal preference(~ 3 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Xiang Wang [A1D4W60LPRFQ0O] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 2.67] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 9] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.30
Duration: 20 minutes
Available: 13
Description: Answer just a few questions on your personal preferences
Requirements: Exc: [60317406-63481] has not been granted; Location is one of: US
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8
1.5 mins.

sudilly

Bubble Hell Avenger
Contributor
Reaction score
All 8 of my Songs approved. PC caught them while I was making dinner and I rushed through them because they were about to expire. So by a fluke I guess I spent enough time on them. I am a fast reader though.

Reactions: <Gucci>

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm laughing because only a vet understand why It's the 11th. I don't need you to do google research. People get all pissy I don't care let your own blood boil for no reason.
Both of my husbands served. I was a military wife for many years. I don't think anyone means any disrespect by stating that if the day happens to fall on the weekend it is often observed on the day before or after, but that is strictly so federal offices can be closed. I also think many understand the importance of the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month. I have lived in many communities over the years which held their parades on the weekend closest. While in the service the base was always observing on the 11th regardless of the day of the week. I thank you for your service and hope that the day finds you surrounded by those important to you and grateful for your willingness to answer the call should it have arose.

Reactions: EverfreeTree

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
Nothing to worry about... Just broken down in the middle of some corn fields... Everything is A-okay!

OMG, that is what I was thinking of. And The Hills Have Eyes! I tried to keep the kiddo busy with the Yeti in my Spaghetti game I had in my glove box from the Wendy's Kids meal I in no way purchased for myself,lol.

EverfreeTree

I like trees.
Reaction score
Title: Personal preference(~ 3 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Xiang Wang [A1D4W60LPRFQ0O] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 2.67] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 9] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.30
Duration: 20 minutes
Available: 6
Description: Answer just a few questions on your personal preferences
Requirements: Exc: [60317406-63481] has not been granted; Location is one of: US
Took less than a minute.

Reactions: <Gucci>

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Oh, hey. You were right about the new site. I tried using it to do a bunch of ci's today, right after having captcha issues on the old site. And I didn't have any issues on the new site with them, so just still trying to figure out how to switch everything over.

Status
Not open for further replies.