12/02 - Fantabulous Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jan

Reaction score
I'm new here.....how does one go about getting the Masters qualification? I have done 2260 approved HITs. What do I need to do? It seems like none of the higher paying HITs let me accept them. Any tips?
Waiting In Line

(no tips or tricks from me, it hasn't been opened for years, really - it used to be dozens of people on the boards would get it - now, crickets
- I don't have it - when it was open, despite all the theories - it was basically a lottery. I lost)

ETA: sorry to not be encouraging. But I watched as people got it, posted. Even a few people whose accounts were suspended got it (yes, that happened, lol). There were various theories (I did this hit and then got it!) and all kinds of speculation.
But in the end, it really seems amazon set up some minimum thing and then it was a lottery. I lost and I don't expect to ever get it. In fact, I expect the platform to die before I get masters......

Last edited:

jan

Reaction score
was I too grim?
Concise @Concise
my bad! But I remember the days when hundreds of people would get it (across several boards). Waves of posts, happy dances - what have you.

ah. mturk in its prime......

freekshow420

Reaction score
So the Andy from the other day was approved

its like playing Russian roulette, you may get approved or you might get rejected. I decided to return it since i was literally asked one question then got told "thank you for your participation" or whatever bs they told me instead of saying i was screened out or that i could submit it

PandaThief

Reaction score
its like playing Russian roulette, you may get approved or you might get rejected. I decided to return it since i was literally asked one question then got told "thank you for your participation" or whatever bs they told me instead of saying i was screened out or that i could submit it
I've passed the screene many times and completed the hit yet to get rejected so you never know with Handy Andy

Reactions: HelloHello

freekshow420

Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Social and Moral Cognition Lab for work related to 34ZTTGSNJX9DSJFU7XFUINH1X1ZHQU.
The value of your bonus is: $1.80 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for your careful attention to our survey!

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Social and Moral Cognition Lab for work related to 31SIZS5W590QHDTX32ROWRJ7K9WRQY.
The value of your bonus is: $1.80 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for your careful attention to our survey!

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
was I too grim?
Concise @Concise
my bad! But I remember the days when hundreds of people would get it (across several boards). Waves of posts, happy dances - what have you.

ah. mturk in its prime......
Absorbing what you said, having opinions, some match, some are different. Listening and thinking. That's why I used the thinking emoji. You are valid, and I hear what you are saying. I like you being here, and like your contribution to the board. Thank you ! :rolleyes:

Reactions: HelloHello

freekshow420

Reaction score
Title: Experiences Abroad & Work Preferences(~ 8 minutes)Accept
Requester: Salvatore Affinito [A3ACJHY639CRG9] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$23.58][Pay=Generous][Approval=~24 hrs][Comm=Unrated][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.43][Fast=5.00][Comm=1.00][Fair=4.20][Reviews=10][ToS=0]
Reward: $3.00
Duration: 02:00:00
Available: 40
Description: Requirement: You MUST have lived in at least three different countries to take this survey. You will participate in two unrelated studies that include detailed memory and answering pilot questions for another study.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs LessThanOrEqualTo 50000; Exc: [396514-395925] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US
ahh bummer, i did not see the requirement for having to have lived in three different countries until after i caught it and posted it here

Reactions: Concise

Aydiarose

Kinkguin 0f d00m
Contributor
Reaction score
If you signed up for data annotation because I posted it here please message me with your email and worker ID so your referral can be logged in their system.

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Title: Experiences Abroad & Work Preferences(~ 8 minutes)Accept
Requester: Salvatore Affinito [A3ACJHY639CRG9] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$23.58][Pay=Generous][Approval=~24 hrs][Comm=Unrated][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.43][Fast=5.00][Comm=1.00][Fair=4.20][Reviews=10][ToS=0]
Reward: $3.00
Duration: 02:00:00
Available: 40
Description: Requirement: You MUST have lived in at least three different countries to take this survey. You will participate in two unrelated studies that include detailed memory and answering pilot questions for another study.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs LessThanOrEqualTo 50000; Exc: [396514-395925] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US
ahh bummer, i did not see the requirement for having to have lived in three different countries until after i caught it and posted it here
Regarding high bars for average paying work...

Status
Not open for further replies.