12/05 - Wellington Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
headline of the day...

Ha. I actually find that kind of amusing having attended Fleet Week in San Francisco often...loved the Blue Angels and their smoke and I would have laughed my ass off if they had made a penis.

Reactions: thismegan

hockeyfan87

Reaction score
Did 27 of the racing hits... Sent a message to the guy telling him I like doing those hits and that I worked on a racing database... Hopefully he posts more of them. (I also asked about one thing I was confused about). Nice way to make $6.75, puts me at $29.76 for today.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
MLDataLabeler has a batch of 'bounding boxes' hits that are all cats. Just saying.
I always get this error on those, and have for a lonnng time: "There was an error loading the image for the task This task was created incorrectly and cannot be completed at this time. Please return/stop this task."

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Evening all! What's making you happy today?
That we found out the Spanish class my kid took in 8th grade counts toward the requirement for High School and one year of the Foreign Language needed for admission to college.

Who knew 8th grade mattered????

One less class to worry about in high school. Phew.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
That we found out the Spanish class my kid took in 8th grade counts toward the requirement for High School and one year of the Foreign Language needed for admission to college.

piece of advise have them keep taking spanish, a second language opens up a lot of opportunities.

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
If my neighbors buy me a few brew while in town. :)
Enchiladas
Beer and enchiladas. Tonight is starting out good!

also HIHIHI

Here is a dog that looks like a bear

Dino shaped nuggets cause I'm five.

Seriously though, it makes me happy that you still drop in. How are you and baby doing? Well I hope. :love:
Can I have some of your nuggets?

And thank you! Trying to work in the evenings now when the little one is in bed. She's going through her first round of teething, so the new plan hasn't been going quite as smoothly as hoped, but we're all good. Hope life is treating you well too! <3

The only thing I remember from 8th grade Spanish is "Donde esta mi pollo?" I've yet to use it in a real life situation, but if I ever lose a chicken in Mexico, I know I'm covered.

Glad to hear high school just got a little easier for your (not so) little one <3

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Nice what did you do? I'm at 30 just picking at things.
mostly c-sats, alexandria, some random surveys and some audio work on another platform.
got lucky with a couple of usertests on usertesting.com too.

Reactions: Dark Jade

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Evening all! What's making you happy today?
Found a 10-hour Dubstep/Chillstep mix on YouTube and AFAICT none of them are Skrillex!

Umm, also I got more responses regarding problems over the last couple of days than I expected, and some of them are actually helpful, and if not helpful then sympathetic. I was getting to the point where I cringed every time I hit submit.

Got a HIT today specifically because of my 100%, that was nice.

Edit: I wish I had chicken nuggets.

Last edited:

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
piece of advise have them keep taking spanish, a second language opens up a lot of opportunities.
Yeah, he's going to take at least another semester at our local Junior College, hopefully this summer, for college. Then take it in college. But I'm not sure if he can keep it up in high school as his schedule is already so packed his counselor is a little worried he's overloading himself.

I agree, tho, a second language is very, very important.

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Found a 10-hour Dubstep/Chillstep mix on YouTube and AFAICT none of them are Skrillex!

Umm, also I got more responses regarding problems over the last couple of days than I expected, and some of them are actually helpful, and if not helpful then sympathetic. I was getting to the point where I cringed every time I hit submit.

Got a HIT today specifically because of my 100%, that was nice.

Edit: I wish I had chicken nuggets.
Three things in one post? You're good at this! Hope tomorrow has just as many good things for you

Reactions: Merovign and Jaded

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Can I have some of your nuggets?

And thank you! Trying to work in the evenings now when the little one is in bed. She's going through her first round of teething, so the new plan hasn't been going quite as smoothly as hoped, but we're all good. Hope life is treating you well too! <3
Of course I'll share. Is a T-rex and a Stegosaurus alright?
Aww, she's growing too fast! I'm so glad to hear ya'll are doing well. We're great, no complaints here. :)

Reactions: Merovign

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
The only thing I remember from 8th grade Spanish is "Donde esta mi pollo?" I've yet to use it in a real life situation, but if I ever lose a chicken in Mexico, I know I'm covered.

Glad to hear high school just got a little easier for your (not so) little one <3
¿Dónde está el baño? Is probably vastly more helpful. Especially when you have to pee.

Status
Not open for further replies.