12/05 - Wellington Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
I think there are probably a few tips that really help boost things, which aren't obvious or well known.

I think the "Consistent $500/day" tip is "buy up your luck score, ignoring all other stats, as you level up."

Reactions: turkinlight

turkinlight

Contributor
Reaction score
Collect City Manager Contact Info from a City Government Website

y'all doing those?
Just looking at my history to see if the last batch paid. It was to collect the url for the park district. I'm thinking this will be yes though.

Reactions: JenniLeigh

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Just got this in a PM:

Hello

I am looking for a mturk mentor who can assist me in showing me steps and ways i can make at least $350 a day on mturk.. or $500 a day. I see people do it all the time.. i know this is possible.

Can you be of assistance please
your advice is sought
thank you
Turk Fu
$350 or $500. Awesome. Let me know too. That would be great. I don't mind if I only make $200 a day during probation, I'm not unreasonable. Anything over $78,000 for the year would be fine, since I'm only planning on turking for a few hours a day. Also, if you could post a PandA to the Masters Qual HIT, I'd appreciate it.
I think Metallica @Metallica got the same message.

Shockingly, I did not.
Shockingly, me neither. Thank Bob for small favours. I didn't want to have to go to vocaroo and record riotous laughter, to convey the nuance of my response.:D

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
i laugh many laughs

plz to be showing you how to make €600, every change of sun's panties

if comply send me dm

blessings,

kaplumbağa
I can help you but you have to tell me what this item is:

God help you if you say brinjal.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
its funny because now that im thinking about it i think ive almost always had a female dentist! ive never requested this, lol and the few times i did have a male dentist they were always short and had small hands anyways! xD
Since "these" are what is going to wind up in your mouth fairly often, small-ish hands are beneficial. I think. :)

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Everyone have a good evening! I am about to pack it up and head home. Hopefully no creepy guys hanging out by the house tonight, but I'm going to be extra vigilant before I step out of the car just in case. Husband is looking into security cams. I want the ones I can talk into and tell them to "get yer arse offa muh porch, heathens!"

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Everyone have a good evening! I am about to pack it up and head home. Hopefully no creepy guys hanging out by the house tonight, but I'm going to be extra vigilant before I step out of the car just in case. Husband is looking into security cams. I want the ones I can talk into and tell them to "get yer arse offa muh porch, heathens!"
That new couch looks great from your back garden.:tinfoil:
Bob's your uncle.

You know, because I'm British.
Robert's your mother's brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.