12/06 - Toying With Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I wish I was a faster at scripting. I just hate building a script for a requester that works well and pays well, then he never shows his face again. Too many heart breaks man ;(
AHK is quick, if you are just looking to move/combine a few keys to speed things up. You can have a generic scrip written where you only have to add the input and output information.

weakman

Reaction score
AHK is quick, if you are just looking to move/combine a few keys to speed things up. You can have a generic scrip written where you only have to add the input and output information.
I kind of have that already.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I wish I was faster at scripting. I just hate building a script for a requester that works well and pays well, then he never shows his face again. Too many heart breaks man :(
Its takes me like 2-3min to get a script up and running if I don't already have a base for it made before it even posts.

Reactions: Jerami and kryss

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
I wish I was faster at scripting. I just hate building a script for a requester that works well and pays well, then he never shows his face again. Too many heart breaks man :(
The other day it took me 45 mins to make a script for HITs. I missed half the batch making the script, but if they post again, I have it AND most importantly, the more you do it, the better you get. You're gaining skills.

Reactions: Rerun and sinon

weakman

Reaction score
Its takes me like 2-3min to get a script up and running if I don't already have a base for it made before it even posts.
Nice. I got to get faster at that. Also, need to get WAY better at figuring out how to make hits go faster. I'm starting notice some stuff, but not great yet.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
The other day it took me 45 mins to make a script for HITs. I missed half the batch making the script, but if they post again, I have it AND most importantly, the more you do it, the better you get. You're gaining skills.
I think a good habit (which I don't do but should) is to just do something that gets the job done for the first batch then improve it after it's over with a saved frame url or whatever.

redtokyoboxers

the güero you cannot sweat-o
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
I think a good habit (which I don't do but should) is to just do something that gets the job done for the first batch then improve it after it's over with a saved frame url or whatever.
That is true, but if I do that, I get lazy and don't make the script later. lol

Reactions: Kerek

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
You shouldn't even do his hits. He blocks you according to t.o.
Been doing his hits for almost 5 years with no rejections/blocks. Just do good work and you have nothing to worry about. Plus his closed qual batches are awesome :)

Reactions: Kerek
Status
Not open for further replies.