Spaghetti For Breakfast?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I am like you. I keep using Paypal despite the fees. I use Paypal to pay for things already, and I don't want to have to manage yet another account (Circle) to pay for or get my money.

I know I'm, technically, losing some money but...I like opening Paypal and seeing a nice balance there.
I use circle and then just transfer it to my bank account, it didn't take very long. Unless we're discussing not liking it being in the bank account. idk I'm not paying attention cause my mom distracted me on twitter.

Reactions: SmolAliens

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Well now I've got to figure out what circle is apparently. UGH.

but I don't have to make bread! Forgot I had croissants :D

Reactions: Jaded and savvy

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
yeah it's a laziness/tracking thing. I used circle a bit, but it was yet another damn thing to deal with LOL.
Exactly! I just figure I'm doing one survey for free to pay for the convenience of keeping it all in Paypal.

Funny because I'll search for coupons to use at the store to save $3.00 and feel like I did a great thing, but I'll fork out those Paypal fees and not flinch about the money.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I use circle and then just transfer it to my bank account, it didn't take very long. Unless we're discussing not liking it being in the bank account. idk I'm not paying attention cause my mom distracted me on twitter.
Oh, no, I like it in the bank account! But I pay for some stuff using Paypal so I like keeping a balance there so Paypal doesn't withdraw it from my bank account to make the payment. Just one less thing I have to pay attention to. (Plus, I don't like things coming out of my bank account without warning...I do keep a "slush" balance in there that is not reflected in my checkbook so I wouldn't bounce anything but...still, annoying.)

Reactions: savvy

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
I have yet to see anywhere else that uses it. I have had bad luck with Paypal. Had my account hacked twice and cost me hundreds of dollars. That and their annoying fees. The Circle interface is very easy to navigate and mobile friendly. Simple, really.
well I"m going to sign up. I notice they have a referral bonus, if you want to link that, otherwise thanks for the feedback.

From what I gleaned from the linked PC Mag article, they only take debit links, not credit links, to cut fees. They also only take Euros and Pounds, although their rep is earned with no / low fee international money transfers. And that's mostly it. Which... that's plenty good enough reason to try it.

Last edited:
Reactions: sofaslug

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
well I"m going to sign up. I notice they have a referral bonus, if you want to link that, otherwise thanks for the feedback.
Nah, I don't care about the referral thing. lol

I learned my lesson with referrals on Testable's website. Those fuckers owed me $42 in referrals and never paid out because they changed their terms to say that referrals would be paid out after the referred individual earned $30 and cashed out - which few ever did.

I really hope their servers crash and burn beyond repair and they don't have a backup.

Last edited:

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Short study about a scenario and product (7 min)(~ 7 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Rhonda [A3Q90V8JU926SJ] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$17.16] [Pay=4.44] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.98] [Fast=4.97] [Comm=4.60] [Fair=4.97] [Reviews=51] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=7.02] [Pen=0.25 days] [Res=50%] [Rec=67%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.80
Duration: 30:00
Available: 23
Description: We will ask you to read a scenario and ask your opinion about a product. The survey takes approximately 7 minutes.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-219079862-118979] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.5
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
3:43 min | $12.91/hr[/td][/tr]

SmolAliens

Reaction score
Anyone have a referral link for Circle in that case? Will gladly reward ya for cluing us in :)

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score

I learned my lesson with referrals on Testable's website. Those fuckers owed me $42 in referrals and never paid out because they changed their terms to say that referrals would be paid out after the referred individual earned $30 and cashed out - which few ever did.

I really hope their servers crash and burn beyond repair and they don't have a backup.
I haven't had a study show up on there since the first 2 weeks....

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Your experiences living in a fictitious society | Accept
Requester: Zhechen Wang [A3SV67R85SSP1Q] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$10.46] [Pay=3.62] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.85] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=14] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=7.92] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 2.50
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 1
Description: You are invited to participate in a survey about your experiences living in a fictitious society. You will be provided with some information about our society and answer a series of questions and to indicate your preferred choices to various statements.
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.5
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]

11:06 min | $13.51/hr[/td][/tr]

Reactions: Concise

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
My Spaghetti Story:

In high school me and a couple buddies wanted to go to a gaming convention a couple hours away and one of the guys older sister lived there so we stayed at her place for the night. She cooked spaghetti for dinner but didn't have anything in the house to drink but water or milk. So we hesitantly opted for the milk, assuming it would be gross. Turns out milk and spaghetti are actually good together and we all loved it....very weird combo but it worked....

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score

Yowza, okay, I hear you there. Noted for future reference on Testable.

I never use referral links either, although have some friends that like to. Circle looks like a decent option to check out.

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
How do I update hit scraper?

Status
Not open for further replies.