12/08 - Snacking Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Two studies: Movie Entertainment & Quality of Life (WARNING: This HIT contains adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | Accept
Requester: Guan Soon Khoo [A3UDSQVSYP6R2R] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$4.59] [Pay=Underpaid] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=1.56] [Fast=2.60] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=3.00] [Reviews=10] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 3.50
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Study 1: Answer sets of questions, then watch and rate a recent Hollywood movie (15 min) and write about the movie. Study 2: A survey on life quality in the U.S. Finally, a bonus Study 3 in a week or two for added compensation.
Qualifications: Have done SCF 2018 study DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1; Location In US

Reactions: JanetW and JJ116

chrisd6

Reaction score
i never get the sign stealing unwritten rule. sign stealing waaaaaaaaaah. when a hitter catches a pitcher or catcher tipping pitches, crickets.

i want to see who is going to be innovative enough for signs or tendencies that a bot can be defeated. sign stealing should be strategy as you have to be right and still have to execute the play. just because you think you have the sign correct doesnt necessarily mean you are right. it could be a deceptive sign if a team designs their signs right.
That's an interesting take, I haven't actually heard that point of view before. I guess where it bothered me is the barrier between a runner on second base relaying a sign that he SAW and a camera man out in centerfield focusing on the signs and then accurately relaying them to the dugout. The latter just kind of feels unfair. Measures are taken to prevent a runner from seeing signs but when a man can analyze the signs consistently throughout the game it just feels unfair. Especially when only one team in the league is doing it when they know that it is against the rules to do

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Was it USPS delivering by any chance? Every delivery on Sunday from Amazon via USPS that happens to me and they give me a promotional credit.
its "shipped with amazon"
they said its going to be reattempted tomorrow. what jokers.

• Thinking
Reactions: thismegan

HelloHello

Reaction score
its "shipped with amazon"
they said its going to be reattempted tomorrow. what jokers.
If you look at your order it will tell you the carrier in the lower left corner. If it says just that maybe it’s one of their delivery people?

Reactions: cb456

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Feeling of Knowing and Memory in Older Adults | Accept
Requester: UA Memory Aging and Cognitive Control Research Lab [A1E9N3SNF0T0S5] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$38.66] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.20] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=6] [ToS=0]
Reward: 3.00
Duration: 3:00:00
Available: 0
Description: The purpose of this study is to learn more about people’s memory and how they assess their memory. If you choose to take part, we will ask you to pay attention to words and pictures on a computer screen, and make simple judgments on those items.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Finn Mertens

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Reaction score
Last week's PE: $135

Been on mturk 2 months and this'll be the 4th week over 120. I keep tweaking things and each week has been showing improvements so with some luck, I'm hoping I can still get that number up higher.

I need to start getting up early to catch some Choice Labs. Even the lower bonuses would be a good boost for me.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
If you look at your order it will tell you the carrier in the lower left corner. If it says just that maybe it’s one of their delivery people?
i think what he is saying is that amazon is delivering it (those gigers in amazon delivery vans). you sound like me in that we get all our orders via usps (16 digit tracking number) or ups (1z ..... tracking) because amazon doesnt feel our cities are large enough for gig delivery.

JJ116

Reaction score
Title: Book Tagline Research | PANDA
Requester: jason allen [A3RMDKHYYR9TP7] (Contact)
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
Reward: $0.25
Duration: 2 days
Description: Choose the most interesting book description from the list
Requirements: Location In CA, GB, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95

Reactions: Finn Mertens

thismegan

resting cat face
Reaction score
You've received a bonus from MSRNE researchers for work related to 3O4VWC1GEWC3NIPB9247EDAM51U3JG.
The value of your bonus is: $5.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Hello,

Thank you for completing your news summaries! Your summaries have been determined to be of high quality, and so we are bonusing you our maximum bonus amount of $5.

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
its their homegrown delivery service

Reactions: HelloHello

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Kathy Wang for work related to 3SA4EMRVJU1PZ04GBJHYE2AK66JP0R.
The value of your bonus is: $1.60 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for taking part!

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Face matching study: Do these faces belong to the same person or two different people? | PANDA
Requester: Richard Kemp [AJ0VOWLXNHPJ] (Req TV): $15.68/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 2.02] [Fair: 4.20] [Comm: 2.50] [Fast: 3.42]
Description:
This is the second part of a two-part study. You will be asked to indicate whether two faces belong to the same person or two different people.
Time: 5 hour(s)
HITs Available: 9
Reward: $4.00
Qualifications: GFMT 2.0: Phase 3 (Test A, Group 1) EqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; GFMT 2.0: Phase 3 (Test A, Group 1) Exists ; Location EqualTo US;

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Two studies: Movie Entertainment & Quality of Life (WARNING: This HIT contains adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | Accept
Requester: Guan Soon Khoo [A3UDSQVSYP6R2R] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$4.59] [Pay=Underpaid] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=1.56] [Fast=2.60] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=3.00] [Reviews=10] [ToS=0]
Reward: 3.50
Duration: 2:00:00
Description: Study 1: Answer sets of questions, then watch and rate a recent Hollywood movie (15 min) and write about the movie. Study 2: A survey on life quality in the U.S. Finally, a bonus Study 3 in a week or two for added compensation.
Qualifications: Have done SCF 2018 study DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1; Location In US

JJ116

Reaction score
Title: Read stories and answer questions about them | PANDA
Requester: Bethany Gardner [A3MV6GFLMMZNLG] (Contact)
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 2] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $1.50
Duration: 2 hours
Description: This is a study where you will read simple stories and answer questions about them. It will take about 15 minutes. To participate, you need to be over the age of 18 and have English as a native language (started learning before age 5).
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; Participated in this project already DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Short survey about moral responsibility(~ 4 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Moral Cognition Lab [A2F7PR9AE0GHUF] (Req TV): $17.61/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Read some scenarios and answer a few questions
Time: 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 13
Reward: $0.48
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 10000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey~1min | PANDA
Requester: anniehall [A1VU9WUH8NZW7V] [TurkerView]
Description: Give us your opinion
Duration: ~60min
Reward: $0.09
Qualifications:
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95,