12/08 - This Cheap Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Need to be a user of electronic calendars for this one.

Title: Scheduling Academic Study (3-4 min academic study)(~ 3 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Gabriela Tonietto [A26RQ6J8MFVJ0B] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.07] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
3-4 minute Academic Study about Scheduling Behavior for workers who regularly schedule and use an electronic calendar
Time: 15 minutes
HITs Available: 24
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [877743833-28154] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is one of: US;
Nice, can qual for a $2.50 or $5 survey

Reactions: MirrorMan

MrTrentSD

Alive and Kicking
Contributor
Reaction score

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Mturk Suite v0.1.4.3 (link)

Features
  • Today's Projected Earnings displayed on every page and updates when you submit a HIT.
  • HIT export for the forums
  • Turkopticon links and values displayed
  • Right clicking inside an input field gives the option to paste your Worker ID
The sync and export buttons are now working. Export button is the same as what the Dashboard script does. Sync button will go through each page for Today's submitted HITs, syncing it up with all the HITs that have been logged by Suite, updating is payment status, catching anything that may have been missed due to using a different browser to do the HIT or whatever the case may be.

Bug fix: Fixed HIT submission tracking for TurkPrime and other HITs that submitted HITs through a GET request instead of the standard POST. Please report if other HITs are not being tracked when submitted.

As always, suggestions on what to add are welcomed.

MrTrentSD

Alive and Kicking
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Mobile racing game survey | PANDA
Requester: Min [ARZBHRZOUG1IY] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
A short 7-minute survey about your experience playing racing games on mobile devices. If you have played racing games on your smartphone or tablet before, you're welcome to take the survey
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: None

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I just went to a job interview for a part time job at (national grocery chain) and I didn't realize they are union. Union dues are $45 initially and then about $9/week! That's crazy, especially if you're part time. Over $500 the first year, close to that after.

MirrorMan

The Madness
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Read a story and answer some questions for $1.50! | PANDA
Requester: SIIR Lab [A2X802YWOMYRPF] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.33] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Immerse yourself in a story and answer some questions about it. This will take about 15 minutes and you will get $1.50!!
Time: 60 minutes
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 90; Location is US;

MirrorMan

The Madness
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Survey: Is it diverse? | PANDA
Requester: Miguel Unzueta [A2WND4V6K7MYAW] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 2.60] [Fair: 4.78] [Comm: 2.33] [Fast: 4.61]
Description:
Complete a 5 minute survey evaluating whether you thinks a group is diverse or not.
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 168
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: Location is US;

Reactions: TQueen

MrTrentSD

Alive and Kicking
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Read a story and answer some questions for $1.50! | PANDA
Requester: SIIR Lab [A2X802YWOMYRPF] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.33] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Immerse yourself in a story and answer some questions about it. This will take about 15 minutes and you will get $1.50!!
Time: 60 minutes
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 90; Location is US;

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
I just went to a job interview for a part time job at (national grocery chain) and I didn't realize they are union. Union dues are $45 initially and then about $9/week! That's crazy, especially if you're part time. Over $500 the first year, close to that after.
Meijer?

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Our union is much better.
Only costs $10 each time we switch forums.

Everything after that is optional. :thumbup:

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
How much was it paying?

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Holy shit

Reactions: bxpretzel

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
one year I tried to get a part time job with ups during the holiday. They promised 1 hour a week and had to pay $65 for outfit and get it cleaned twice a day and threatened arrest if the outfit looked like someone else had worn it? there were 500 people in the room applying. so yeah.

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
Is this bad? I am being serious.

Ignore me I just saw what the pay rate was

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
one year I tried to get a part time job with ups during the holiday. They promised 1 hour a week and had to pay $65 for outfit and get it cleaned twice a day and threatened arrest if the outfit looked like someone else had worn it? there were 500 people in the room applying. so yeah.
1 hour a week?! That's an awful guarantee. I want 10-15 hours/week, absolute max. I really just want the grocery discount.

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Twice.. a day?

MirrorMan

The Madness
Contributor
Reaction score
They start at $8.25/hour but adjust for retail experience, of which I have plenty, so I haven't been made a $ offer yet. Minimum wage is still $7.25 here.
Do you have to pay the dues? When I worked for a telecom company they were union but if you didn't want to pay dues to be part of the union you didn't have to. You just weren't able to attend union meetings of vote in union matters. Pay and bennies were still collectively bargained regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.