Status
Not open for further replies.

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
6 pins before I go the "no tasks" message. Gonna be that kind of day huh.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't think some requesters deserve to be respected. I'll just say that. I'm truly grateful to have this platform to make money on. I am.

but you don't purposely have 10min+ survey/s under the lie of "quick" and "3 mins" in the actual title

so I don't have respect for Brittney Stephenson
Then post exactly that and don't post stuff you know is going to get edited. We're trying to get work done at the same time, so stopping work to edit stuff takes time away from working.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Then post exactly that and don't post stuff you know is going to get edited. We're trying to get work done at the same time, so stopping work to edit stuff takes time away from working.

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
How dare you suggest that mods are people who should be treated with some consideration.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
You've been edited for it quite a few times now. You know better. Just stop doing it.
I deserve some edits, but some of the edits I've received have been laughable as well. especially from Electrolyte

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
I deserve some edits, but some of the edits I've received have been laughable as well. especially from Electrolyte
If you have issues with forum moderation, this thread is not the appropriate place for it. You may PM the mods to discuss your concerns.

Reactions: kryss and Vanyanka

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score

Don't start. If you have an issue with something you know you can take it up at any time via PM. And afaik all your edites have been deserved.

Reactions: Vanyanka

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
maybe if almost all the admins are telling you not to do something you should, i dunno, listen?

Reactions: Kat8mouse
Status
Not open for further replies.