Not open for further replies.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Haha, true..

If you have Netflix, A Very Murray Christmas is also quite the treat. And as far as I recall, it's kid safe. (Don't quote me on that, though. I have a notoriously bad memory.)
the duet with George Clooney stole the show for me. And it is kid safe (if i also remember correctly)

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Haha, true..

If you have Netflix, A Very Murray Christmas is also quite the treat. And as far as I recall, it's kid safe. (Don't quote me on that, though. I have a notoriously bad memory.)
OOOH! That looks great! I'm willing to risk it with the kid for Bill Murray. We loves him loves him loves him.

MirrorMan

The Madness
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Give us your opinions | PANDA
Requester: Roy Chen [A1V40R8XG4UF24] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.65] [Fair: 4.71] [Comm: 2.67] [Fast: 3.31]
Description:
Make some decisions and answer some questions
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Taken has not been granted; Total approved HITs is greater than 10000; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 98; Location is US;

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
I've been so sick in bed all day....finally feeling better...the kids and husband are all playing Halo ( 2 in each room) so I figured I would turk a for a little while before we go splurge at McDonalds haha

jan

Reaction score
Oh you know, it's that one old Christmas song about how it's snowing, and it's cold and there's a warm fire inside and presents and lights and the tree and loved ones. And how the true meaning of Christmas aren't gifts or material things, but the piles of money you can shamelessly make by churning out yet another Christmas song.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I've been so sick in bed all day....finally feeling better...the kids and husband are all playing Halo ( 2 in each room) so I figured I would turk a for a little while before we go splurge at McDonalds haha
Awww I wondered where you were this morning. Better to just rest in bed :) Good luck with your turk time tonight and feel better soon :D

Reactions: lsutiger25

jnalleyne

Reaction score
So Z's been teasing with the trickle batches the few couple of days before they post the big one, right? :pray:

Reactions: The Bad Ash

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
Awww I wondered where you were this morning. Better to just rest in bed :) Good luck with your turk time tonight and feel better soon :D
Thanks- there something nasty going around at the kids school...I have to sub tomorrow so I'm glad I'm feeling somewhat like a normal human. "Unfortunately" our son was student of the month and picked a GameStop gift card...he's been saving his money to buy Halo 5 - so are you can guess we are headed tonight before McDonals

Reactions: SweetiePuff

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
the duet with George Clooney stole the show for me. And it is kid safe (if i also remember correctly)
My favorite moment was when they did "Fairytale of New York" by the Pogues. So off-key in places, but it's my favorite Christmas song and that moment just made me giddy as heck.

OOOH! That looks great! I'm willing to risk it with the kid for Bill Murray. We loves him loves him loves him.
Yay! I think y'all will really enjoy it, then. It'd been added to my list of required Christmas things to watch.

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
Anybody who doesn't think A Christmas Story is the best xmax movie of all time, is wrong
Best all time show. My youngest son who is 28 still watch's it every year with his children. Says Christmas its Christmas without watching it.

Reactions: jan and Devil_Dawg

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
My kids are finally old enough to understand parts of the movie, they died when the cat was wrapped up and the squirrel scene...
LOL! The squirrel scene. Makes me laugh just remembering it!

My kid and I were watching a video on Youtube, it was an uncensored clip of Christmas Vacation. He said, "Mom, I don't remember that part..." I told him, "Because you've seen the TV version all these years!"

He's bugging me now to see the full version.

The Bad Ash

Not Goody Little 2 Shoes
Contributor
Reaction score
NurseRachet @NurseRachet . TF? I know this person from TO but didn't know they were on MTC. Probably on every forum though. That would just be
So Z's been teasing with the trickle batches the few couple of days before they post the big one, right? :pray:
They knew I wanted to try out a new game so they took a few days off.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.