12/09 - Fun Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MirrorMan

The Madness
Contributor
Reaction score
Question for Turkmaster. What does that little box under pandas you accepted mean? I am trying to find a way to auto accept this requesters hits but it never gives me a option when I try to add him or his various hits. Nor does it stay green on Panda Crazy when trying to collect.
In PC if you have the Requester ID you can set a search and that will collect any HIT that the requester posts. It shows up as an option in the details tab of the PandA cell.

Reactions: VoidIsLove

VoidIsLove

Reaction score
If you check those boxes and press the arrow a the top of TM with the little square (start selected), it will start all of the pandas that you have the boxes ticked.
Ah. I was reading his info on Greasyfork and it looked like he was going to mention it but he went to something else. That makes sense. Hm. I guess I will have to try and be quick on the hits then because I cant for the life of me figure out how to get it to auto accept the hits when they come.

Edit:

Hm. I believe I tried that by looking up their TO. But I dont think it worked. I will try it again as I might have did something wrong.

Last edited:

adude

Reaction score
Question for Turkmaster. What does that little box under pandas you accepted mean? I am trying to find a way to auto accept this requesters hits but it never gives me a option when I try to add him or his various hits. Nor does it stay green on Panda Crazy when trying to collect.
I would delete the hit in PC and re-add it. Are you setting the panda to search mode inside PC? You need the requester ID in order to use that mode.

Reactions: VoidIsLove

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: Roscoe E Goldchain

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Short Qualification | PANDA
Requester: Mturk Data [A1GKRBHK5I8Y3R] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.55] [Fair: 4.59] [Comm: 4.43] [Fast: 4.72]
Description:
Short Qualification
Time: 10 minutes
HITs Available: 33
Reward: $0.03
Qualifications: OUTTEN has not been granted; Total approved HITs is greater than 1000; Previous has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99; Location is US;

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Rating Study of English Sentences in Context (1) (Codename: Strawberry) | PANDA
Requester: Sophia Schopper [ABM52IU4SX8Q2] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Rate the naturalness of a sentence as continuation in a given context. Sentences and context senteces are in English.
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 97;
A lot of different ones, all the same experiment. Click requester name

Reactions: Roscoe E Goldchain

VoidIsLove

Reaction score
Okay I tried adding the job with the requester's name and it seems to be working. So I let you know if it is all good when the requester posts again.

Reactions: MirrorMan
Status
Not open for further replies.