12/09 - Fun Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
If Nozari Lab ever posts again do it. Its 2 hours for 18$. You have to do it over two days but thats pretty good pay for simple work.
The, um, dollar sign goes on the other side.

Last edited:

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
omg i think my friend has that same trex. is it super old? we used to put cigarettes in its mouth in high school

...and then college

...it's our cigarette holder
You bunch of psychopaths.

Reactions: YAHU

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
omg i think my friend has that same trex. is it super old? we used to put cigarettes in its mouth in high school

...and then college

...it's our cigarette holder
I get the impression you're heavily medicated tonight. Hope you feel better soon princess.

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
I'll add it to my book list. :) I do like sociology perspectives. It's interesting to see how things flipped around.

That sounds amazing. Wish we still made cars that looked like the classics. :) I'd bet that place, or places like it, are still around! Lots of those types of kinds of places are scattered on the way to Burlington. I've gone to VT 3 times in the past 2 years because I just love it so much, so I can't blame you there hahaha. The hiking, the views... ah, crap, I want to go back there now too. :') Also Blue Bird BBQ is there, which has probably the most amazing food I've had in a long time. Their 15-hour brisket is something I've been trying to replicate for ages now :p
I wonder if 15 hours of cooking would benefit my pathetic brisket.

Status
Not open for further replies.