12/09 - Fun Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah I was wondering this too and also why you would announce we share one... like isn't that private info?? Maybe it isn't exavtly private but why announce it like that? Weird.
Nothing is private on the internet

RaffRiffofTurk

The Lord of Darkness Until 8 AM
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah I was wondering this too and also why you would announce we share one... like isn't that private info?? Maybe it isn't exavtly private but why announce it like that? Weird.
Website admins have access to information like that. I admin a website for a forum game based in the Dune universe that runs on the same PHP sort of set up as this one and I can see everyone's IP address all the time using the "WhoIs" setting.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
My grandparents purchased one of those for me when I was younger. So it's already taken care of. (it's also an investment policy)

:bode:
What, like as a birthday present or something? All I ever got from my grandparents were checks for like five dollars and cartoon Jesus videos.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Survey of Smartphone Owners(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Kostadin Kushlev [A2FWEE0XB32GBO] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.13] [Fair: 4.38] [Comm: 3.00] [Fast: 4.23]
Description:
Watch some brief videos and answer questions. You ned a computer to complete this survey.
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Masters has been granted; Exc: [28719-28130] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is one of: US;

Status
Not open for further replies.