HIT Poster
Reaction score
Has anyone caught a single Zing today?

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
dat TO ... good luck :*
Because there is none? That's why I messaged...I actually said something about 'bc nervous about new requesters and rejections' lol and though obvously it guarantees nothing, her reply made me feel better about it. Not too worried.

Reactions: SweetiePuff

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Last edited:

jnalleyne

Reaction score
Title: Website Evaluations(~ 6 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: James Nicholson [A3Y7JPT5WX92J] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭ 4.78 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭ 4.59 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.76 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.76 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 21
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Visit two booking websites and answer a few questions
Time: 15 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.12
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; SurveyGroup [152] has not been granted; Exc: [28722-28133] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 60
Um, this is not Z's

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Create Non-Factoid Questions | PANDA
Requester: Mark Reeves [A1002PQ7PP5DTP] (TO)
TO Ratings: No TO (Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Given a passage from wikipedia, create 5 non-factoid questions that require more than 1 sentence from the text to answer each one.
Time: 3 hours
Hits Available: 373
Reward: $0.60
Qualifications: Location is one of: GB, US; GroupA has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 97

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
People actually work in their offices? haha my husband is in ours, I'm always on the couch watching TV while turking
My "office" is sort of a nook off the living room (it's like an awkward small sitting area off to the side) so it's sort of separate but also still part of the living room. Sometimes I wish I had a separate office but I also like being closer to where the TV, front door, etc. are located.

blackpupjean

Reaction score
People actually work in their offices? haha my husband is in ours, I'm always on the couch watching TV while turking
if I watched TV while turking I wouldn't get either done, to hard for me to concentrate on two things at once. So, I take it you have a laptop. I have either a desktop, phone or tablet, and I'm not turking on my phone or tablet when I don't have to, I leave that to when I'm at my "real job".

blackpupjean

Reaction score
My "office" is sort of a nook off the living room (it's like an awkward small sitting area off to the side) so it's sort of separate but also still part of the living room. Sometimes I wish I had a separate office but I also like being closer to where the TV, front door, etc. are located.
my home office is upstairs in a separate room, where I can shut the door and tune everything out, well except for when my cat scratches on the door to come in, kind of hard to tune that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.