12/11 - Smiling Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vickiJ

Contributor
Reaction score
Plenty people who work full-time also cook for themselves :baby: :kick: I worked full-time for 45 years. I would make more of something when I had the time and freeze some. :wine:

There are definitely more than 3 people here that know how to cook. Others are learning. Some may live with their parents, some may not.

How quickly you have adopted "we" when talking generally about the forum, yet you've only been here a couple of months. You can change your hat to a tree by donating. It's easy and well worth the perks!

I also have a degree although you think you are not a normal turker because you have one, and you don't work for pennies.

My degree is also in Early Childhood Education. I'm sorry that you hated it. I did not. One of the most valuable lessons I learned was to count the number of times per day that I said something negative. It made a huge difference in my life, not only in the classroom, but in life.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh, cool. :) This is the second scent I've tried. The first was too harsh for my skin, but this rose vanilla is working out really well. But yeah, I got it because it's safer, too.
What brand are we talking about?

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Just because it's technically not a word, doesn't mean you should exclude it. :rolleyes:

Reactions: aveline and Jerami
Status
Not open for further replies.