• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KellieS23

Anyone else feel like a Rainbow?
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Multi-item Working Memory | PANDA
Requester: MemoryLab [A13OZP3IVRUYK9] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 2.20] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Remember the color of all circles and report one of them.
Time: 3 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: None

Reactions: Jerami

Kallee

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer Questions About the Reporting of Unethical Conduct | PANDA
Requester: Groups Lab UMD [A25JJDL8I9MNU9] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.55 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.78 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.94 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 41 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: We wish to ask questions about yourself and how you feel about the reporting of unethical conduct.
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 500;HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 97;Location is US

Reactions: Pleco

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
Don't think I'll be able to keep my Christmas present budget to just the money I made online. :(
I made $217 on Mturk since I started in October, and around $49 in Amazon gift cards + rewards points from my credit card that I can spend on Amazon, with another $10 gift card being processed. So that makes $276 total so far. but the present I wanna get my best friend is $200 so I don't think I'll earn enough before Christmas to cover everyone else. Too many people in my family!
I can't even imagine having a friend so good I'd spend $200 on them. But I'm cheap and I hate people, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lauren

Reaction score
These people are hiring at $40 an hour. http://thesnugglebuddies.com/hiring/
that is creepy :LOL:

I have a job outside of this but my student loans are so high that almost all that money goes towards that. I have a separate bank account that the paychecks get direct deposited into, and the student loan payments are auto-withdrawn from that account. Anything that is leftover just stays in the account as my emergency fund. All other stuff -- birthday/christmas money, money from baby/pet/housesitting and teaching guitar, money I make online, gets deposited into another bank account that I use to pay my credit card bills (food, doctor visits, gas, fun money, presents, etc).

The thing that sucks about my birthday being 16 days before Christmas is that my birthday money almost always goes towards buying Christmas presents! But I do like seeing all the kids so excited about their presents, so that in itself is a present to me. :)

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I can't even imagine having a friend so good I'd spend $200 on them. But I'm cheap and I hate people, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'd spend $200 on my dog, he's my friend. That's why I'm buying him a graphics card this month, he can't play videogames for shit though so I'm just gonna use it in the meantime.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I can't even mention the obscene amount I've made and spent on the few people I buy for ... that's all my turk money has been for since I started 2 months ago :/ I probably went overboard.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
What is your new super speedy internet? (I'm at 2.5Mbps.)

Any idea why the first dinged Z didn't wind up in my queue? It was listed in PC in the Queue watch list ... Or did you steal it? :ahhh:
Sorry I must have...haha
I was using cell phone hotspot for months, my only options otherwise out here is dish satellite :vomit: or a local fiberoptic internet provider which is actually pretty good, I got 100GB, they have a 1TB option also. They are pricey however. I have my first bill coming up in a few days which is two months worth, so that's great timing. I told myself it would 'pay for itself'. Anyway I haven't really known how to test that out. Getting up for Zs for when they do want to show up would be good.
I don't know why it would 'ding' in PC and not show up, I don't remember that happening for me, but i finally turned the sound off on mine. I can tell when it is finding something and trying to catch it but can't, that happened with some C-sats last night, but didn't catch any. Maybe ask...what's his name? that made it, Johnny? in the thread, to make sure everything is set and working right?

Reactions: ChristopherASA

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
I can't even mention the obscene amount I've made and spent on the few people I buy for ... that's all my turk money has been for since I started 2 months ago :/ I probably went overboard.
I, seriously, have not bought a thing for Christmas yet. One of the few joys of not living near family, and one of the many joys of not having kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.