Contributor
Reaction score
tell me more..
the ones im a part of are

usertesting.com
intellizoom
validately
userlytics

all but validately pay 10 bucks for a 15 minute test. validately pays 5 for a 5 min test.

you don't get tests all the time, but sign up for all 4 and you'll at least get a test every day or every other day.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score

usertesting.com
intellizoom
validately
userlytics

all but validately pay 10 bucks for a 15 minute test. validately pays 5 for a 5 min test.

you don't get tests all the time, but sign up for all 4 and you'll at least get a test every day or every other day.
It realllllllllllllly depends on your demographics. User tests usually have super narrow demographic targets. You get screened out a LOT, so be prepared for that going in.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score

usertesting.com
intellizoom
validately
userlytics

oh and u need a webcam for intellizoom and userlytics. the other 2 need a mic

D

Deleted member 526

hi guys! has anyone gotten their bonuses from UofI? I emailed them yesterday or the day before and still haven't gotten mine. maybe if someone else emails them too they will pass them out? it's been about 9 days. the bonuses are a big part of their pay. they are 25 cents for every 12 approved hits. they were the foreign language hits where you transcribe what you hear.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
It realllllllllllllly depends on your demographics. User tests usually have super narrow demographic targets. You get screened out a LOT, so be prepared for that going in.
I mean yeah, I get screened out of like 10-15 tests a day on usertesting.com . but theyres usually SOMETHING I eventually qualify for. I usually do 3-5 tests on usertesting.com a week. (not bad for supplementing mturk)

On intellizoom the quals are so loose that I damn near qualify for almost every test. (quals like, must own a bank account or must have health insurance)

axlm

Contributor
Reaction score
No! It can't be monday already! It can't!

D

Deleted member 526

hi guys! has anyone gotten their bonuses from UofI? I emailed them yesterday or the day before and still haven't gotten mine. maybe if someone else emails them too they will pass them out? it's been about 9 days. the bonuses are a big part of their pay. they are 25 cents for every 12 approved hits. they were the foreign language hits where you transcribe what you hear.
https://www.mturk.com/mturk/contact?requesterId=A3DUUONPAFS8V2&requesterName=UofI&subject=Regarding+Amazon+Mechanical+Turk+HIT&hitDescription=&hitTitle=Report+what+a+rare+foreign+language+sounds+like.

that's the link to email UofI if anyone else wants their bonuses ugh

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hey there! :cookie::dango::strawberry:

:glomp:

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your personal finance habits | PANDA
Requester: Theodore Chao [A18H26T6H300M1] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Tell us about your habits and give us your opinion about our ideas
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 75; Location is US;
:rude:This HIT just keeps going around and around and around.. I finished about 10 or so very easy pages, and now when I advance, it just starts over again with the bubble-choices I've made remaining intact ... then keeps going around and ........

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
There's also another website called TryMyUI which pays $10 per test and pays out the very next day - unlike usertesting, which takes a week. However, I find it much harder to actually catch tests at TryMyUI.

Reactions: Itsmee

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
:rude:This HIT just keeps going around and around and around.. I finished about 10 or so very easy pages, and now when I advance, it just starts over again with the bubble-choices I've made remaining intact ... then keeps going around and ........
For 50 cents I would have returned it the first time it didn't act as expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.